Who is Your Favorite Muppet Babies Character?

rome kapen

Reaction score
Oh yes comellia how silly of me, yes she was cool i really loved how gonzo loved a chicken that was great . Remeber when Gonzo thought that he had lost comellia and then he dressed up in a Elvis Presley jump suite and sang about loosing her that was really great .
i would love to have that eposide :concern: :mad: that was one of my faverites
That episode is case of the missing chicken.

GonzoWaltsfan

Reaction score
Gonzo was my favorite, I loved every thing about the little guy, I loved the songs he'd sing and how he was different from the others and we saw different sides to him. I felt so bad for him when Piggy would always hurt his feelings just cuz he acts how and looks, I really don't like Piggy at all in any series. I think my second favorite would have been Fozzie, I also liked his friendship with Gonzo the best. Kermit was ok, I like him better in the films though.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I like Baby piggy,Baby skeeter and....Aww they are all so cute :flirt:

But my favourite is Baby beaker :flirt: He is one of the cutest things I ever saw!! The little nose,his sweet hair and his high voice :flirt:

Eyeball

Reaction score
baby piggy 4lyfe! though baby fozzie ain't too bad either.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
scooter i liked how he used his computer for diferent things and the episode where they imagined that they went inside his computer

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Baby Piggy and Baby Kermit were my childhood favorites.

Schfifty

Reaction score
My definite favorite is Gonzo. I feel kind of like an outcast sometimes, and that's sort of what Gonzo is like—weird, unusual, different from the others. Not to mention that he's one of the cutest characters on the show!

My second favorite is probably Rowlf. He's laid back, cool, and is skilled at music, which I'm pretty good at too.