She Doesn't Remember You

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter nine

It's been a week since Miss Piggy woke from coma with amnesia, and she still couldn't remember. Last time Kermit and Piggy had a fight, and the next day again Piggy forgave him. But she didn't get along with him so much. And she still hadn't get used to be around The muppets. And today some of The muppets was on their way to the muppet theatre, to show it to Piggy so maybe so could remember where they had The muppet show. And at the theatre a old friend of Piggy waited there. They had just arrived to the Theatre and Kermit helped Piggy out of the bus. "Thank you" she said "So who is the friend you want me to meet?" "Wait and see" Kermit smiled "Maybe you remember him, you and him were very good friends for many years ago" Fozzie said. They walked in to the theatre and walked backstage. "This is the Muppet theater. What do you think?" Kermit asked "It's look great" Piggy said quietly. Suddenly she turned around when she heard another "Hello Miss Piggy" the voice said. Piggy looked at the man who talked to her "Hello. Who are you?" She asked "My name is Frank Oz. You and me were good friends when we worket on The Muppet show together" Frank smiled "That's nice to hear" Piggy said "Hi ho Frank thanks for coming" Kermit said "Sure no problem. I do anything to help to get her memory back again" Frank said. "We really appreciate that" Kermit said "Yeah" Fozzie said. They turned around and looked at Piggy who gave them a shy smile "So Frank what do you know about me?" Piggy asked "I can tell that you loved working with me. And I helped you with yours lines and dance moves when we where doing movies." Frank said "And you wanted everything to be perfect" "That's sound nice" Piggy smiled "Oh have Kermit mention Jim Henson to you?" Frank asked "No who's that?" Piggy said "He was the one who helped you to get a job on The Muppet show" Frank smiled "How is he now?" She asked "unfortunately he past away for many years ago" Frank said sadly "Oh i'm sorry" She said while looking on the floor "It's okay" Frank smiled. Then Scooter walked over to then and asked "Miss Piggy do you want to see your dressing room?" Piggy looked at him "I have a dressing room?" She asked "Yeah come on we show you" Scooter said. Frank helped Miss Piggy up the stairs and walked to her dressing room "This is your dressing room" Kermit said and turned on the lights. Piggy looked around and was stunned by all the beatiful dresses who was there "So many dresses" She said. But then she saw all the pictures of her and Kermit on the make up table. "Am I so crazy after you?" She asked and looked over Kermit "Uhm no you just loved me" Kermit said and looked away "Okay" Piggy said "Please don't fight again" Fozzie said "Take it easy Fozzie we're not going to fight" Kermit smiled. "Can we please take this photo's away?" Piggy asked "What? Why?" Kermit asked "Because we're not a couple and those pictures are freaking me out" Piggy said angrily "Fine as you command" Kermit said irritadet and walked out. "I can take the pictures away" Scooter sighed "Thank you" she smiled " Piggy do you want to see the stage?" Frank asked "You loved to be on stage too" "Sure" she smiled. They walked out from her dressing room and walked down.

When they came down Piggy walked out on the stage but as she came closer to it she stopped and looked nervously out to the empty seats, she couldn't move she just froze.
"What's wrong with Piggy?" Gonzo asked. The others walked closer to see and saw that she was just standing there "Maybe she has stage fright" Frank suggested "But there's no audience there" Gonzo said. Kermit walked out to her and looked at her and she was pale in her face "Piggy? You alright?" Kermit asked and laid a hand on her shoulder "P-please t-take me out of her" She stammered. "Yeah sure" Kermit said and helped her out from the stage. When she came backstage she still was pale and looked afraid "Piggy what happened out there?" Frank asked "I-i d-dont know" She whispered. "Here sit down on this chair" Kermit smiled "Thank you" she said. Kermit walked away from her and walked over to Scooter who had taken the pictures of Kermit and Piggy down "Scooter I think she has stage fright" Kermit said sadly "That's a big problem" Scooter said and gave Kermit the photo's of them "Thanks" He whispered "Kermit did you bring your banjo with you?" Scooter asked "Yes" Kermit smiled "Good than we can play the song you wanted to sing for her" Scooter said. Kermit nodded and found his banjo and walked over to Piggy and Frank "Hi you want to sing a song with us?" Kermit asked "Yes you know I will" Frank said "Sure" Piggy said and looked away.

Kermit startet to sing first:
Why are there so many songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side
Rainbows are visions
But only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide

So we've been told
And some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see
Some day we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

Then Scooter, Gonzo, Fozzie and Frank joined in

Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it's done so far

As they where singing Piggy though this song was so familiar. But where did she heard it before?

What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see
Some day we'll find it
The rainbow connection

Suddenly Piggy joined them and sang with them.

All of us under its spell, we know that it's probably magic

Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound
That called the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same

I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm supposed to be
Some day we'll find it
The rainbow connection

La da da di da da dum da duh da da dum di da

Kermit looked surprised over at Piggy "P-piggy? You remembered the song?" He asked with a big smile on his face "Yes some if it. And I think I remember something now" Piggy whispered. "What do you remember?" Kermit asked. Piggy looked over at Frank and smiled to him "I remember Frank." Piggy said "You do?" Frank asked "Yes but is only you I remember" She said quietly "That's good for you Piggy" Fozzie said. Kermit looked at piggy why did she only remember him? he thought. "Fine let's drive home" Kermit said sadly.

End of chapter nine

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter ten

Kermit and the others just arrived home from The muppet theater. Frank who come with them home helped Miss Piggy out of the bus and walked in. "I be up in my room" Piggy whispered "Why?" Frank asked "Too many people" She said and looked away "Piggy if you want we can talk about it" Frank said "No it's fine" Piggy said and walked up. Frank walked in to the living room and greeted the other muppets "Hello" he said. "FRANK! FRANK" Animal said and ran to him and hugged him "Easy Animal" Floyd said "Guys can I ask how you are with Miss Piggy?" Frank asked "She doesn't speak to me" Floyd said "And it freaks me out that she so quiet" "Like I tried to have a conversation with her once but she only nodded and smiled to me" Janice said sadly "She tried to eat me h'okay" Pepe said. They all looked over at him "What?" he said "Anyway he have to help her" Frank said. Then Kermit came in to the living room "If Frank didn't tell you this she remembered him and The rainbow connection" Kermit said "Well that's good" Rowlf said and looked over at Frank "Yeah it is. But she has to get used to you guys" Frank said "Does she always go up to her room when you are all here?" "Yes it doesn't seem that she want to know them" Kermit sighed "I can go up and talk to her later before I leaves" Frank suggested "Yeah I think you should do that" Kermit said and walked out on the porch "He looks sad" Walter said and looked at Kermit "It's about Piggy. She doesn't want to remember them as a couple" Scooter said "How sad" Walter said "Yeah" Scooter said "I can go out and talk to him" Fozzie said and walked out on the porch.

Fozzie walked out on the porch and sat down with Kermit "Hey you want to talk about?" Fozzie asked and smiled to him "She doesn't want to remember that we are a couple" Kermit said sadly "Maybe she will soon" Fozzie said "No i'm afraid that she doesn't do that" Kermit cryed "But it's only been a week. The doctor said it will take time" Fozzie said "I know that. But she don't want to any videos of us where we are shown as as couples" Kermit said and wiped away his tears. "What she don't want to? But she has to that. You and her have a lot of memories together" Fozzie said "I told her that but she don't want to listen to me, and we only ends up arguing" Kermit said "Yeah I heard that" Fozzie said "But think about this when she gets her memory back she has convinced herself that we doesn't belong togheter and break up with me" Kermit said with tears in his eyes "Don't think like that" Fozzie said "But I have that feeling" Kermit said sadly "Maybe it's not true" Fozzie said. Kermit sighed and looked at Fozzie "Fozzie I have to tell you something. You are the first I will tell this to now" Kermit said "What is it?" Fozzie asked curiosly "Earlier that day before Piggy got in a accident, me and Piggy had a fight." Kermit said sadly "What did you argue about?" Fozzie asked "I promised her a lunch date that day but I forgot because I was busy that day, and then she got angry at me and walked out of the house to eat lunch alone" Kermit said "How sad. But didn't you call her to come home for dinner?" Fozzie asked "Yes and I wanted her to come home to say I was sorry that I forgot" Kermit said "And I have a feeling that the accident was my fault" "Kermit it's not your fault so don't blame yourself" Fozzie said "But if I didn't forgot our date then this wouldn't have happen" Kermit said "Please stop" Fozzie demanded "Whatever" Kermit whispered "Let's go in to the others" Fozzie suggested. Kermit nodded in agreement and they walked in.

Frank walked up to Piggy's door and knocked on it "Miss Piggy can I come in?" he asked "Yes" she answered. Frank walked in saw Piggy sitting on the bed "Hey how are you?" Frank asked "I'm doing great" She smiled. Frank sat down on the bed with her "Piggy you have to go down and get to know the others" Frank said "You can't shut you in your room all the time" "I can't be down there when all of them are staring at me I hate it" Piggy said quietly "But you have to face your fair. Maybe you remember more if you go down and talk to them" Frank said "But they are all strangers" Piggy said "Their are not strangers, deep down in your heart you know them. You just have to let them help you" Frank said "It's not easy but I will try" Piggy said "Good. Promise me that when I leave that you walk down to them and talk to them" Frank said "Promise" She said quietly "And can I ask why you don't like Kermit?" Frank asked "I just don't like him. He's weird and slimy. And I would never have a relationship with a frog" Piggy said angrily "Piggy you and him are a couple, you just have to let him help you remember that" he said "I don't want to remember us a couple I think it's disgusting" Piggy said "But you have to you and him have a lot of memories together" Frank said "I don't care, I don't want nothing to do with him" Piggy said irritated "Then you won't remember" Frank said saidly "Well I remembered you and The Rainbow connection song" Piggy said "Yeah and I think thats great but you have to remember more" Frank said "I know" she whispered "But I have to go now. And promise me that go down to others later" Frank said and gave Piggy a hug, and she hugged him back "Yes I promise" Piggy smiled. Frank stood up from the bed and walked to the door but turned around and looked at Piggy "And don't shut Kermit out, let him help you" Frank said "Sure" Piggy whispered "Bye" Frank said and walked down the stairs and walked in to the living room "Guys I talked to Piggy and she said that she try to be down here later" Frank said "Oh that's great" Fozzie said "I don't think she will come down" Kermit sighed "She will she promised me that" Frank said "But I have to go now." "Bye, Frank" the muppets said "Bye" he said and walked out the door.

End of chapter ten

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter eleven

Later that evning Kermit and The Muppets sat on the couch in the living room and watched TV. Kermit hoped that Miss Piggy would come down to the others, and shut herself in her room all day. "I don't think she will come down here" Kermit sighed "Just give her some time" Scooter said "Yeah but she has to get used to us" Kermit said.
"Getting used to what?" a voice said. Kermit and the others turned around and was surprised to see Miss Piggy standing there. "Piggy you are here" Kermit smiled "Come on sit down with us" Fozzie said "Uhm there's no place for me" Piggy said and looked around "That's because Lew Zealand have his bucked of fish on the couch with him. Lew please remove the bucked so Piggy can sit down" Rowlf said "But they want to watch TV" Lew said "Just do it, please" Kermit said irritaded. Lew did what Kermit demanded him to do and removed the bucked. Piggy sat down on the couch and laid her crutches on the floor. "Your'e doing great on crutches Miss Piggy" Walter said "Thanks" She said quietly "Yeah soon you can walk perfectly fine" Walter smiled to her. She just smiled back to him and looked down on the floor "I was wondering if we could see a movie that we are starring in?" She asked quietly "Yes we can do that. Which one do you want to see?" Kermit asked "What about the first movie?" She said "The muppet movie? Yeah we can watch that" Kermit said and got up from the couch and walked up the DVD shelf and found the movie and startet it, and walked to the couch and sat down."I'm not in this movie so I go" Constantine said and walked away. They looked at him as he walked upstairs. "We need popcorn" Fozzie said and hurried to the kitchen to get popcorn. The movie startet with Kermit singing The rainbow connection.

95 minutes the movie was over and it seemed that Piggy had enjoyed the movie since she had been laughing. "Piggy what did you think of the movie?" Kermit asked "Great movie" She said "Did you remember anything from it?" Gonzo asked "No I didn't" She said sadly "I saw some tears from you when you sang 'Never before, never again'" Fozzie said "Really?" Kermit asked curiously and looked over at Piggy "Well I actually liked the song" Piggy said and gave a shy smile to Kermit "And I didn't know that I had a wonderful singing voice" "That's because you like all the songs that you sing" Kermit smiled "Oh" she whispered and got up from the couch "I'm going to bed now" she said "Wait" Kermit said and got up from the couch and gave her a hug and she returned the hug "Good night" he said "Good night" she whispered and let go of the hug and walked up.
"She didn't push you away" Fozzie said "Yeah I know. I saw the sparkling in her eyes that she used to have when we were together. And she blushed when I gave her the hug" Kermit said "Maybe she's getting feelings for you" Gonzo said "Maybe" Kermit smiled.

Meanwhile on Piggy's room. Piggy was looking at herself in the mirror and thought "I can't have feelings for that frog" she walked over to her nightstand and looked in her drawer and looked at the photo of her and Kermit "NO I CAN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM, HE IS A DISGUSTING FROG" She yelled to herself. She closed the drawer and went to bed for sleep "Get out of my head" she said to herself. Piggy tried to sleep but all she could think of was Kermit, when she closed her eyes he was there. She wanted to ignore those feelings, but something told her not to ignore them.

End of chapter eleven

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter twelve

It's been two months now and Piggy still couldn't remember anything. She only remembered Frank Oz and Rainbow connection song. She had watched all the movie she had been in, but nothing. And she now could walk perfectly fine without the cruthes. And she been having some feelings for Kermit that she's hiding for him. But as the days went by the feelings for him grow stronger and stronger, she didn't want to fall for him.

It was night in Los Angeles and everbody in The boarding house was asleep except for one frog. Kermit couldn't sleep because he was thinking sbout Miss Piggy, she had been ignoring him for many weeks now. And he wanted to know why. Suddenly he heard a scream from Piggy's room. He got up from the bed and ran in to her room "PIGGY ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" He yelled and turned on the light and saw Piggy awake in her bed "I-i had a nightmare" She cried "Oh Piggy" he said sofly and walked to her bed and sat down with her. Suddenly Fozzie ran in on her room holding up a frying pan "I heard a scream" Fozzie said "Can I send Animal on the person" Floyd asked as he entered the room holding Animal's leash "AHHH" Animal growled. "It's alright" Kermit said. They walked out of her room. "Now tell me what was your nightmare about?" Kermit asked "I dreamed that I was in a car accident" She cried "I was crossing the street and then a car didn't stop and ran over me" Kermit looked at her, did she remember her accident? "Piggy I think your dream was your accident" Kermit said "Y-you sure?" She asked with tears in her eyes "Yes" Kermit said and wiped away her tears. "Please stay here for a little while" Piggy sobbed and layd her head on Kermit shoulder. Kermit got suprised by this and looked at her "Of course" he smiled and layd his arm around her shoulder. Piggy felt safe when she was in Kermits arms and she liked it. And she hoped that he never let go of her. "Piggy can I ask why you have been ignoring me these last weeks?" Kermit asked. "I don't want to tell you" She whispered and looked at him. She was afraid to tell him about her feelings for him. "You can tell me when you feel to talk about it" Kermit said and looked back at Piggy.

They were now lost in each other eyes. And Kermit moved closer to Piggy and removed some hair from her face and place his hand on her cheek and moved closer to her lips and kissed her gently and Piggy returned the kiss. But Kermit broke away from the kiss and looked away "I'm sorry it wasn't suppose to happen" Kermit said and got up from the bed but Piggy grabbed his hand "No it was okay, please stay" She begged. Kermit smiled at her and sat down on her bed again "You liked it? But you don't like me" Kermit said "I like you" She said and kissed him, Kermit got suprised by this and kissed her back and layd his arm around her waist. Finally he got to kiss her again, he had really missed this. The kiss got into passionately kisses and Piggy layd her arms around his neck. Kermit pinned her down on the bed and kissed her neck "Kermit" she moaned. Kermit heard this and took of her pajamas shirt and kissed her chest and her stomach. Piggy liked this and moaned more. But suddenly Kermit stopped and looked down to her "We shouldn't do this. You have a memory loss and I can't do this" Kermit said "But maybe this would help me to remember" Piggy said "Wait so you want this?" Kermit asked "Yes please" Piggy said and gave him a seducing smile "And i'm sorry for all the rude things I have said about you" "It's alright I think you were just confused" Kermit said. Piggy smiled and kissed him on the lips, Kermit returned the kiss and placed his arms around her waist again. Then he kissed her neck and moved down to her stomach and kissed her there. "Kermit?" Piggy suddenly said. Kermit looked up "Yes?" he asked "Can we do it?" she asked "You sure?" Kermit asked "Please" Piggy smiled "If you want to then" Kermit smiled back and continued to kiss her stomach and moved down to her legs and took of her pants. "You still sure you want to do this?" Kermit asked "Yes i'm sure" Piggy said. He moved closer to her and was on top of her now. "Oh Kermit" she moaned "Oh Piggy" he moaned back and kissed her neck.
After their love making they collapsed "Wow that was so amazing" Piggy said and tried to catch her breath "Yeah it was" kermit breathed. Piggy moved closer to Kermit and layd her head on his chest "I wish I could remember us to together" Piggy said "Yeah" Kermit replied and layd his arm around her shoulder and kissed her head. And after a little while they fell asleep in each others arms.

Later that night Kermit woke up next to Piggy, he couldn't stay in Piggy's room he had be on his own room so the others wouldn't be suspicious. He carefully moved away from Piggy and got out from the bed, when he came to the door he heard Piggy "Kermit?" she asked curiosly "Hi sorry but i'm going to my own room" he whsipered "Oh that's okay" She said sadly "See you tomorrow" Kermit smiled "Yes Kermie I will" She said and got back to sleep. Kermit froze when she called her Kermie, he had missed it so much to be called that. He closed the door and tiptoed to his own so others wouldn't hear him. He walked in to his room and lay down on his bed and thought about what he did. It felt so wrong doing it with her. It wasn't his Piggy he had intercourse with but a Piggy that had just got feelings for him. He had to keep this a secret from the others no one could know about this. But she called him 'Kermie', did she remember that? Well she had heard she called him that from their movies. He had to talk to her tomorrow now he just wanted to get some sleep.

End of chapter twelve

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter thirteen

The next morning Kermit and The muppets sat around the kitchen table and ate breakfast. Kermit was quiet this morning and he didn't want no one to know what happened last night. Piggy was still asleep so she hadn't woke up yet. "So Kermit I heard Piggy had a nightmare last night?" Scooter asked "Yes" Kermit answered "What was it about?" Scooter asked "Her accident. She remember it now" Kermit said "That's great" Gonzo said "Kermit are you alright?" Fozzie asked and looked at him "Yes why?" Kermit asked nervously "You have been so quiet this morning" Fozzie said "It's nothing" Kermit said "What happened between you and Piggy?" Scooter asked "Nothing. We just talked" Kermit lied. As they talked Piggy walked in to the kitchen "Good morning everyone" She smiled and walked to Kermit and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Thanks for last night" She whispered. Kermit gave her a shy smile and looked at the others who stared back at them "I'm eating here" Rizzo said irritaded "So I guess it was more than talking" Scooter said "We just talked" Kermit said nervously "It doesn't seem like it" Fozzie said "So Piggy what happened between you and Kermit last night?" Gonzo asked and looked over at Piggy "Uhm there's a kid around this table here" Piggy said and pointed over to Robin "What are guys talking about?" Robin asked curiosly "Me and Piggy had just a talk last night" Kermit lied "Then why does they make a big deal out it?" Robin asked "Oh they are just curious what we talked about" Kermit said and looked over at Piggy. "Kermit we need to talk after breakfast" Scooter said "Sure" Kermit sighed.

After breakfast Kermit, Scooter, Fozzie and Rowlf went up to Kermit's room to talk. "Kermit did you have intercourse with Miss Piggy last night?" Scooter asked "Well I, uhm yes" Kermit answered nervously "WHAT?" They yelled. "She has a memory loss and you just have intercourse with her?" Rowlf said "It just happen" The frog said and couldn't come up with a better excuse "You are suppose to help her, but you are just seducing her. And we all that know that you have been missing doing it with her" Scooter said irritated "I'm not seducing her, she said she wanted it too. And she said she wanted to remember us two together" Kermit said "Yeah but you can control yourself and say no.And just be carefull that you don't fall for her" Scooter said. Kermit looked confused at Scooter. "What do you mean by that?" He asked "That you fall in love with this Piggy and forget about the old one" Scooter said "Forget her? I will never forget about her. Deep down in her heart she's still my Piggy" Kermit said "Yeah but just be carefull" Fozzie said and lay a hand on Kermit's shoulder "Listen I know what I did was wrong, but it was worth it" Kermit said "But didn't Piggy said she didn't like you?" Rowlf asked "Yes but that was when she found out we was a couple. I think she has gotten feelings over the last months" Kermit said "We have noticed that" Scooter said "You have?" The frog asked "Yes she blushes when you are around her" Scooter said "I knew it. If you excuse i'm going to invite her on a date" Kermit said and walked out his room "Guys I think he's falling for her" Scooter sighed "I think that too. And when he does that, I don't think he will help her to remember again" Rowlf said "We can't let it happen, we have to stop him" Fozzie said worried "If it get serious, then we talk to him" Scooter said sadly. "We can't let him forget about the diva"
Kermit walked in to the living room and found Piggy sitting on the couch talking with Robin. "Piggy?" Kermit said. Piggy turned around and saw Kermit and got up from the couch "Yes?" She smiled "I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me tonight?" Kermit asked "A date with you? YES" She screamed "Good" Kermit smiled. Piggy smiled back to him and gave him a kiss on the lips, and ran upstairs. "I think she has feelings for you Uncle Kermit" Robin said "Yeah me too" Kermit said. Then Gonzo came in to living room and looked at Kermit "I think you are doing this to fast" Gonzo said "What do you mean?" Kermit asked confused "Last night when you had that.. uhm talk with Piggy" Gonzo said and reallized that Robin was there "You can't just ask her on a date because you know she has feelings for you. Remember you still have to help her with her memeory" "I thought a date with her will help her to remember" Kermit said "Just be carefull" Gonzo said and walked away. Why does everyone say that? He thought

Piggy was upstairs outside Janice and Floyd's room and knocked on the door. Janice came and opened the door "Hi Piggy" She smiled "Kermit invitet me on a date" Piggy said happily. "He did? Come one we talk in your room" Janice said and walked in to Piggy's room "I'm so excited" Piggy said "First i'm like going to ask. Have you feelings for him?" Janice asked "Yes i've had feelings for many weeks now, but i've been afraid to tell him that" Piggy said "But you told us that you didn't like him, and you didn't like get along with him" Janice said "That's was because I thinked it was a little weird that I dated a frog before I lost my memory" Piggy said "And yes we had a lot of argues that was on of the reason I didn't get along with him" "So your feelings for him have like just grown the last weeks now?" Janice asked "Yes" Piggy smiled "And what happen last night? Did you have intercourse?" Janice asked "Yeah we had and it was so amazing" Piggy said "You don't think this going to fast? Janice asked. "No it doesn't" Piggy said "If say so" Janice sighed "But I was wondering if you could help me with a dress?" Piggy asked "Have you like seen your wardrobe? You have so many dresses that you haven't used yet" Janice explained "I haven't looked at the dresses yet" Piggy said "Fine then" Janice said and walked up to Piggy walk in closet, and Piggy followed her. "I can't belive I bought so many dresses" Piggy said "Well you like to shop alot" Janice smiled "All the dresses are so beatiful I can't choose one" Piggy said "Then I help you. I will make you look so beatiful that Kermit will fall in love with you all over again" Janice said .

End of chapter thirteen