FrogFan76

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this puppet character? This guy is like the epitome of what a Muppet fan shouldn't be. He has a YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/frogfan76 He also has a Facebook if you really want to talk to him...

I have to ask, who is the puppeteer behind this delusional character? Whoever is deserves a high-five. :smile:

jakebazel

Reaction score
I'm also pretty curious as to who's behind the character. Anyone know?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
His videos crack me up, hi is hilarious! He even gave me a shoutout on his video "Sesame Street Reject".

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I love seeing his videos. FrogFan76, if you are reading this, PLEASE COME BACK!!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO POST VIDEOS EVERY, I REPEAT, EVERY THURSDAY!!! So, please, FrogFan76, take my calm suggestion.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I think that stopped a long time ago, he just makes them scattered over months, but they are funny.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
The funny thing about FrogFan76 is that he has such a really nerdy voice which is almost similar to one of those restaurant workers in "The Simpsons", but it's not nasal, nor is it trembling. The voice is somewhat rough though!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I have found out who the puppeteer is. Matthew Lydick. Not only that, I have proof. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy some evidence.

A while back, on the Muppet website ToughPigs, they had a BluRay Cover contest for The Muppet Movie; Nearly 35th Anniversary Edition. They had a Results page, and tons of people won, but it came to somebody named Matthew Lydick. He had a cover that said, " FrogFan76 presents The Mildred Movie" and it had FrogFan76 and Mildred in the car that was on the cover for the BluRay. Now, this could either be a fan of FrogFan76 or the real deal performer.

That concludes who I think performs FrogFan76.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Here are some Frogfan76 updates for fans of the bestest muppet fan on the web.

This one cracked me up. It's also nice to see how he wasn't the only one who was in a near-empty/empty theater when they watched MMW. Here's his latest video which I just discovered right now.

After you watch the video, let's play a round of "Things That Look Like Jim Henson".