Do you feel Welcome at Muppet Central?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
" If you feel threatened on a website, get off the computer and don't go back to that website! That's just common sense!
I would do that!!! But, the only problem is, we have made great friends with the people on this website, and it's one of the only places where I meet people with my interests! Just because I don't like 2 or 3 people on this website, doesn't mean I want to leave..

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I would do that!!! But, the only problem is, we have made great friends with the people on this website, and it's one of the only places where I meet people with my interests! Just because I don't like 2 or 3 people on this website, doesn't mean I want to leave..
Ya that's true, we don't have an ignore button for nothing. If someone is bullying or harrasing you in any way just hit the ignore button, and your troubles are over.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Ya that's true, we don't have an ignore button for nothing. If someone is bullying or harrasing you in any way just hit the ignore button, and your troubles are over.
Ooh, I never thought of that!!! But.... they harass me in private conversations, as well..

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ooh, I never thought of that!!! But.... they harass me in private conversations, as well..
If they go too far, you should leave those conversations and ignore their bullying messages. If it still continues, find a button that says to ignore the ones that started hurting you.

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I don't understand who or why would harass anyone on this forum!:eek: Just click on their name, and hit the ignore button on their profile, and you'll never see them again. That's just what I think, but I've never ignored a member before.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I don't understand who or why would harass anyone on this forum!:eek: Just click on their name, and hit the ignore button on their profile, and you'll never see them again. That's just what I think, but I've never ignored a member before.
Neither, have I... Hope it does good.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have one member on ignore here and it's definitely made my time here much more enjoyable. It's sad because I feel like it's showing the said member is getting to me but I deserve to keep my sanity and not feel like I'm walking on egg shells all the time.