"Disney Drive On" possible new web series?

galagr

Reaction score
This clip of what appears to be the theme song for a new web series has recently popped up on the Disney website:

http://video.disney.com/watch/disney-drive-on-with-the-muppets-opening-song-4ff70c9874066e3d02871985

"Watch the opening song of Disney Drive-On with The Muppets. Still considered the "new guy" with the Muppets, Walter is given low-level jobs working alongside his fellow Muppets at their office in the famed Walt Disney Studios in Burbank."

From what I can tell, the series will star Walter, Pepe, and...Bobo? That's a strange combo. BUT I LOVE IT!

Series or not, it's great to see that they're using the Muppets in a new project! This should help ease our worries of not seeing another Muppet production after MMW under performed in the box office. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

EDIT: Here's also a little sneak peek of what it'll look like!

http://video.disney.com/watch/kermi...sney-movies-anywhere-4ff6e46249e287809be4d010

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
This sound so exciting!!!!!!!!

what a great idea! exactly the kind of stuff they should be doing in my opinion, sadly I can't see the video :sympathy:

It's times like this where I hate being European :attitude:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
New Muppet stuff! Awesome. I'm excited to see what happens with this; my speculation is that this will be a web series where Walter and Pepe and Bobo get "assigned" to various upcoming Disney projects and will work as a soft promotion for them. But whatever it is, I'll be eagerly watching.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
For those unable to see the video I'd like to point out that tough Pigs :mad: have two videos up online and you can see them no matter what part of the world you're from... :scary: and it's fantastic! :big_grin: I can't wait to see more, this looks so good. :rolleyes::fanatic:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Here's the ToughPigs article with the videos attached.

http://www.toughpigs.com/disney-drive-on/

I can't wait to see full episodes!! This looks awesome, the theme song look's catchy, the plot for the first episode is hilarious, and it's all awesome. I'm SO exited, considering MMW disappointed at the box office, and the muppets are getting a second chance. I'm so exited. Walter's already warming up to me, after I treated him so harsh for being a meh character in TM and MMW, sorry Walter. This feels like a muppet sitcom, which is something I've always wanted, and it's AWESOME ALL OVER, GOING ALL FAN BOY ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile::embarrassed::concern::mad::wink::sympathy::shifty::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::eek::big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo::hungry::attitude::fishy::sleep::boo::skeptical::news::grr::oops::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whoa, lowering my fan-boy.
:fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:

Anyways, I'm glad to see the "new muppets", Walter,Pepe, and Bobo getting to do more. Pepe and Bobo did little in MMW. I can't wait for full episodes, finally a new muppet series I can watch, hopefully it's like a regular weekly series. My only complaint is on the title. "Disney Drive-On...with the muppets" is too much Disney consumerism, this is about the muppets, oh who cares!! :fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:

Funny how Walter thinks Kermit's about to make a new movie, didn't he know about MMW's box office?

Now I'm going to watch those two clips forever until a new episode is released.
:fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Not too sure how I feel about the Muppets working at Disney in-universe. It'd be better if they were running their own Muppet studio.
I think that they ARE running their own Muppet Studios here anyway and it just so happens that the Muppets have since set up shop on the Disney Studio lot.