When Will Muppet*Vision Be Removed

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( P.S It's my favorite ride in the park.)

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Yes, it will be some time - I'm currently making room for it in my house but I'm struggling to find the space. Disney have said they'll hold on to it until I do...thanks Diz!

goldenstate5

Reaction score
There were plans to demolish it on both coasts, but fortunately Disney has moved on to other priorities.

SpookyMania

Reaction score
There have been some rumors buzzing about on some Disney forums that Muppet*Vision might be getting a new film. Personally, I'm not too fond of the idea. A remaster, maybe, but this was the last film Jim directed and I think that matters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Rumors of a new MV3-D movie have been floating around since the Disney buy out. Nothing has happened as of yet, and I doubt they're looking to do that now.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I am glad it is not going to be removed. If I ever go to Disneyland again, it will be the first ride I go on.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
There have been some rumors buzzing about on some Disney forums that Muppet*Vision might be getting a new film. Personally, I'm not too fond of the idea. A remaster, maybe, but this was the last film Jim directed and I think that matters.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????!!!!??? I wouldn't visit it as much.. I think it's a nice tribute to Jim Henson.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Though, the show is the only thing keeping Jim Henson's unfinished vision alive. They could never capture that same magic with another film.