Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I know people arent too big of fans of the new Frog-E-Oke, but Im Number One is one of my favorite songs from MMW and was wondering if its on the blu-ray or if its on the digital copy paper inside the blu-ray

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I know people arent too big of fans of the new Frog-E-Oke, but Im Number One is one of my favorite songs from MMW and was wondering if its on the blu-ray or if its on the digital copy paper inside the blu-ray
Just my guess, but I think that when you pause the film it'll come up like TM'11 or TMM.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I don't think there's a Frog-E-Oke on this one, but I could be wrong.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, I went to Walmart today, and MMW's Blu-Ray was being advertised on one of those posters by the entrance. It was nothing huge, just the standard poster.

I'm not sure if it's Walmart that puts up the poster or if Disney pays to put it up. Anyways, Walmart REALLY lacks in muppet stuff nowadays , unlike Target, and I hope with the release of MMW that they put some muppet DVDs and Blu-Rays back on the shelves like the first three seasons of TMS. The only muppet items I could find were those 5-month old MMW shampoos.

I really wish the home video release date was still August 5th! :sigh:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked already, but is the only way to get the extended cut to get either the Blu-Ray or the digital edition? I hate to spend the money on a digital edition, when I know I would want the physical DVD as well- but I hate to miss the extended cut of the movie too.
I guess I can always get the Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital combo and just give away the Blu-Ray copy to family or friends with a Blu-Ray player.
I am excited for Muppets Most Wanted to be on video though- I thoroughly enjoyed the movie!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.