The Muppets LEGO...Again!

Which character sets should I include? (MULTIPLE SELECTION)

• Total voters

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Do you think I should start a Kickstarter project for this?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
The problem with us funding your project is that, as the title says, this is just an idea. Although us giving you ten dollars gets us a figure, we still don't know what the figures will look like. We have seen the original design templates, but nothing else. What you need to do is add some proof of concept to the fund me page. I just quickly whipped up this 3D rendering of what your thing would look like. You make the figure that you are giving away (I put a penny as a size reference), and put the picture of the finalized figure up on the page so people know where their money is going. Best of luck. (Rendering attached below)

FunnyBear

Reaction score
The problem with us funding your project is that, as the title says, this is just an idea. Although us giving you ten dollars gets us a figure, we still don't know what the figures will look like. We have seen the original design templates, but nothing else. What you need to do is add some proof of concept to the fund me page. I just quickly whipped up this 3D rendering of what your thing would look like. You make the figure that you are giving away (I put a penny as a size reference), and put the picture of the finalized figure up on the page so people know where their money is going. Best of luck.
Yeah, I guess you're right. But, what'd you use to 3-D render it? I can't use Lego Digital Designer, because it won't work for me.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you're right. But, what'd you use to 3-D render it? I can't use Lego Digital Designer, because it won't work for me.
Oh, I made it in 3D Modeling Software mixed with Photoshopping, as NONE of what is pictured is real. ALL DIGITAL!!! Best of Luck!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I personally think the Muppet Show themes in both Dublin and Madrid would be an interesting idea to do next.

Last edited: