What Albums Do You Own?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I am not going to name all of the albums that I own. Here are some of them.

The Broadway Kids Sing America

The Broadway Kids Hey Mr. DJ

The Broadway Kids At The Movies

The Broadway Kids Back On Broadway

Eyeball

Reaction score
I have the back to the future album, gaurdians of the galaxy is in the post and I have a few old ones like queen, alice cooper, a Lionel riche somewhere (not mine so don't judge lol) and Marvin gaye, I also have countless others but can't remember them.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I own lots of rock albums: 11 albums by the Beatles (seven studio albums, four compilations), 3 albums by Pink Floyd (two studio, one compilation), and one by Queen (a Greatest Hits CD).

I also have a few old school hip hop CDs: Kid 'n Play, Ultramagnetic MCs, and the Jungle Brothers, to name a few.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I think I have most of The Beatles albums and I have all of the Celtic Thunder albums so far. I also have The Muppets and The Muppet Movie soundtrack.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I have the back to the future album, gaurdians of the galaxy is in the post and I have a few old ones like queen, alice cooper, a Lionel riche somewhere (not mine so don't judge lol) and Marvin gaye, I also have countless others but can't remember them.
Just curious, what Alice Cooper albums do you have? I have the original 6, and a few of his solo albums, (including Welcome to my Nightmare).

In response to the thread, I have every Rush album studio and live.
I have nearly every KISS album studio and live.
Every Foo Fighter album.
Almost every Iron Maiden Album.
Various 80s metal and hair bands. (Like around 200)

Eyeball

Reaction score
Just curious, what Alice Cooper albums do you have? I have the original 6, and a few of his solo albums, (including Welcome to my Nightmare).

In response to the thread, I have every Rush album studio and live.
I have nearly every KISS album studio and live.
Every Foo Fighter album.
Almost every Iron Maiden Album.
Various 80s metal and hair bands. (Like around 200)
It's schools out, I also have the last temptation.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Nice. The title track is about the only good one on that... :laugh: I haven't heard the Last Temptation yet, is it good?
Lol harsh on the schools out album man, it's true the title song is the best but blue Turk ain't so bad if you just wanna relaxing jam, also the last temptation is err a bit sketchy to say the least, it's enjoyable but it's nowhere near as good as their other albums.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I also have plenty of albums of musicals, A Chorus Line, both the original Broadway cast and the revival, West Side Story movie soundtrack, Grease, Across the Universe movie soundtrack. I have the Fraggle Rockin' soundtrack, too.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I have the The Muppets film soundtrack, the Green Album tribute, and a couple The Wiggles albums but I don't know where they are. I also have the soundtrack for Cars, Surf's Up, The Lion King, a Super Mario Bros. CD, every album by The Aquabats, the Queen greatest hits album, and an indie rock compilation I got at a shoe store.

There's a ton of modern rock and ska albums I have, too.