The Muppets to appear on The View August 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yay, always happy to see the muppets on TV :smile:. Most likely we'll see Hilda, George the Janitor, Annie Sue, Thog, and The Mutations, and it's obviously a long shot, but I'd like to see Walter, Kermit, Fozzie, and Miss Piggy on The View as well.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Not sure if your being sarcastic or not but it's obviously gonna be Kermit, piggy, Fozzie and possibly gonzo and Walter. I doubt it's gonna be any of the other ones you've mentioned.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Not sure if your being sarcastic or not but it's obviously gonna be Kermit, piggy, Fozzie and possibly gonzo and Walter. I doubt it's gonna be any of the other ones you've mentioned.
I was being sarcastic.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Watch them not come on till last and then only get 3 mins air time...might have to keep the tv on mute till then as I can't stand anyone on that show. I was so put out when kermit and piggy were on there last year and they wouldn't let them talk and then sherry talking to Piggy like she's either deaf or a 5 year old. :rolleyes:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Watch them not come on till last and then only get 3 mins air time...might have to keep the tv on mute till then as I can't stand anyone on that show. I was so put out when kermit and piggy were on there last year and they wouldn't let them talk and then sherry talking to Piggy like she's either deaf or a 5 year old. :rolleyes:
Uggh, I'd hate for that to happen. You see that's the problem with Disney, starting from the 90's with those sing-along tapes and all they transformed the muppets into kiddy material. So, half the time now the interviewers treat them like 2-year olds. Watch a 1979 clip of Kermit, Miss Piggy, Scooter, and Animal on The Tonight Show, and see how they're treated, and then compare that to some MMW promotion. While it's not everyone who does that, and when Kermit and Pepe were on the view in November to promote MMW (and LGATMHS) they weren't treated like children. :confused:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I posted a radio interview with kermit on here somewhere and was one of the most adult interviews I've heard him do in awhile. It was great! Disney needs to let them do more like that.

Edit- this was it. Kermit isn't on the whole time just like the first 15-16 mins.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So it looks like Kermit, Piggy, Beaker, Dr Bunsen and many more are gonna be on The View tomorrow! Just read this on tvguide! Man I hope they give them a good bit of air time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.