Don't leave me again!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER SIX

Piggy looked both ways before running back to the house, being lucky.

Kermit sat on the couch, worried about his newlywedded wife. He walked to his room and shut the door.

Piggy walked in the door and ran to Kermit's room. "SOMEONE TRIED TO KIDNAP ME!" she screamed, "A black SUV." "Are you ok?" he askes. She nodded. He gave her a long hug. "I love you." he told her, "Don't ever forget it." "I won't." she told him. They pulled apart and started to kiss. "Hello." Pepe said, "Close the door." The door shut.

Jeni fell asleep on the couch and Leah and Zoot went to their room. "What are we going to do with Jeni?" he asked. "I don't know." she said...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER SEVEN

Kermit had his arms around Piggy as she lied his head on his shoulder. "What are we going to do?" Walter asked. "I don't know." Kermit replied, "Maybe we could just see what they want." He rubbed her hand. "If anyone is going tp do, let me." Piggy suggested. "No, it's too-" "I'm going to fight for my life." she stopped him. "She's right." the frog bawled, "She has to." He ran up to the roof.

Kermit sat on the roof. He can't believe that his wife was going against the killer. "This can't happen." he whispered. Now, he can't do anything about it. Nothing at all.

Constantine sat in his room, feeling sorry for his cousin.

Leah packed Jeni's backpack and took it downstairs. "Here, go with your grandma." Zoot hugged her and went her out.

Kermit took something out of his coat pocket. A picture. "Why her, not me?" he asked himself. Tears went down his face. He walked back downstairs.

He went to the kichen and got him one of his favorites snacks. "Kermit." Piggy said from behind. He turned around. "Hey." he said, "Listen, about the whole thing...it was my faul-" "Don't say that." she stopped him. "Why?" he asked, "I don't know what to do." "The first year is the hardest." she told him. "I can't...live my life without you." he told her. "Nothing will change us." she told him. She walked away.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER EIGHT

Piggy was walking in the park when a frog who looks like Constantine stopped her. "Piggy, I'm suprized you out here at night. Without anyone else." he told her, "Calvin the frog." "Hi, please leave me alone." she said. She tried to walk away, but he took her shoulder. "Let me go!" she demanded. "No." he pushed her. She hit her head on the side rail. He pulled out something, but she couldn't see it. It's too dark outside. She felt something go through her, but what? Her eyes slowly shut into darkness.

Kermit took his phone and dialed Piggy's number. "****!" he cried. He went to his room and fell asleep.
~~~

The next morning, everyone woke up and went to the living room. No one saw Piggy since the night before. "Kermit, are you ok?" Fozzie asked. "Piggy never came back." Kermit said, "Something's wrong. She would never do that." Then, he heard a knock on the door. He walked and opened the door. Police officers. "Can I help you?" he asked. "We're afraid that we have some terrible news." one officer said. This isn't good. "Miss Piggy was found...severly injuried at the park early this morning. She had a blade in her chest and we don't know if she is alive. Along with head injuries, which is serious." the other officer said, patting him on the shoulder. "Oh, thanks." the frog said faintly. "Sir, you're ok?" the officer asked. He fainted on the floor. "Call backup." the officer said. The other officer called backup.

Constantine sat on his bed and started to play with his guitar.
[CONSTANTINE]

Uh huh yeah
Life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh
That's the way it is
'Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh
That's the way it is
Chill out, what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if, you could only let it be
You will see
I like, you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're, talkin' to me one on one
But you become
Somebody else
'Round everyone else
Your watchin' your back
Like you can't relax
You tryin' to be cool
You look like a fool to me
Tell me
Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're, actin' like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
You fall and you crawl and you break
And you take what you get, and you turn it into
Honestly, you promised me
I'm never gonna find you fake it
No no no
You come over unannounced
Dressed up, like you're somethin' else
Where you are ain't where it's at you see
You're makin' me
Laugh out, when you strike a pose
Take off, all your preppy clothes
You know, you're not foolin' anyone
When you become
Somebody else
'Round everyone else
Your watchin' your back
Like you can't relax
You tryin' to be cool
Tell me
I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
No no no
(No no no)
No no
(No no no)
No no
(No no no)
No no
Ooh, chill out, what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see
Somebody else
'Round everyone else
Your watchin' your back
Like you can't relax
You tryin' to be cool
Tell me
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this, you
No no
(Yea yea)
Gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
No no no
Yeah
Yeah
Leah and Zoot woke up and found lights outside. It's still dark out because of the storms coming. They ran downstairs and found their green friend on a gurny.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER NINE

Kermit woke in the hospital room. "Hey, buddy." Gonzo said, "How you're feeling?" "Good." Kermit told him, getting up. "We need to show you something." the weirdo said. The two friends went to the elevator. "Where are we going?" the frog asked. "ICU/The Head, heart, and chest care." the weirdo replied. They walked out of the elevator and went to room C4. "They did alot of operations on her, but they didn't go as planned. She's alive, but her pulse is way too weak." the weirdo told him, "She could or will die any day. I'm sorry." He walked out and left him in the room.

Tears went down his face as he saw her. "You can't leave me again." he cried, holding her hand, "It's his fault. I need you...I love you."

Gonzo walked in. "We gotta go." he said, "The doctor said it was time." "For what?" Kermit asked. "I'll tell you later." the weirdo said, pulling him out out of the room.

In the car, Kermit looked out the window. "Hey, froggy." Gonzo said, pulling in the driveway. "Don't look for me." the frog demanded and ran inside.

Leah went up to the roof and found Kermit sobbing. She got closer to him and sat with him. "Hey, you're ok?" she asked. "Fine." he lied, his voice breaking, "I just need to be alone." He sniffled and burried his face into his hands. She walked back inside.

He took a deep breath and took his phone out. The picture of Piggy raced through his mind. "Piggy, I'm sorry." he whispered, "I love you." He burried his face into his hands and sobbed.

Fozzie sat on his bed and sobbed. "Why?" he asked himself, "Why her, not me?"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER TEN-PIGGY'S P.O.V.-pt. 1/final ch.

I knew Kermit was at the hospital. I couldn't wake up, but then again, I was dying. Hoping that Kermit will be alright without me. I doubt it and one last thing I heard was him saying, "I love you." Nothing could be worse than knowing that he could do. To himself.

It's not what it seems. Death. It doesn't scare, or it didn't.

Before anyone found me, I realized on thing: I knew I wasn't going to make it this time. And now, I'm gone. Forever.
~~~

Kermit answered his phone. "Hello...You're kidding me, right?" he said and hung up the phone. She's gone. Dead. Fozzie watched him from an distance. The frog fell to his knees and cried. "Kyrmit?" Constantine asked. "She's dead." the other frog bawled, "Forever. They killed her. They won." The two friends hugged him.

Leah sat on the floor and cried. "Leah, what's wrong?" Robin asked. "Piggy's dead." she cried, "The funeral is here. In a few minutes." Tears went down his face and tookr to the living room.
~~~

"We are here today to celbrate the life of Miss Piggy Lee..." the pastor began.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
PT. 2

"She was brutaly murdered in the park's walkway." he said, "Now, here's Kermit and his speech."

Kermit went to the podum. "Piggy wasn't a much as a diva before, but she was senstive. I thought that we was going to have a kid, but we..." he took a break for his tears, "Lost it. When I got that phone call, I fell on my knees and cried. I never knew that I would lose her so fast...I just can't believe that she's really gone...I'm sorry...I loved her and I always will..." he started to bawl, "Id on't think I'll ever get over it. Or even get another one. She was the one and now, she's gone." He ran out of the house, bawling.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
PT. 3-FINAL PART

Kermit went to his house and cried. "No, you can't be!" he bawled. Fozzie ran in and found him. "Kermit-" "I CAN'T ACCEPT IT! SHE CAN'T BE GONE!" the frog bawled, "SHE DIDN'T DESVERE ANY OF THIS!" Fozzie held him back and they both fell to the ground. "It's gonna to be ok." the bear told him. "It will?" the frog asked. "Yea, it will."

THE END! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY?