Muppets who missed their chance

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
SEYMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, seriously, guys, he's one of my favorite Muppets. HE NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK!!!!! ( Disney, heh?? 2018 movie about Seymour?? Heh? Heh??)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Sorry for double-posting, but so did Angus McGonagle. Why did the Cast of Star Wars need to crash into the Muppet Theater??? C'mon, he could have gotten a successful Gargling Gershwin career!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Although i suppose if you count "We're Doing A Sequel" and the gulag finale, Lips and Zoot had lines in both scenes.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Annie Sue seriously missed her chance! She only had roles in literally SIX episodes, and only TWO were main roles. It's sad that they didn't use her more, at least maybe in MMW, because I don't know THEY GOT THE ORIGINAL PUPPETEER AND THE PUPPET BACK!! I mean maybe just coming up to Constantine and making Piggy jealous or something. She had so much potential! Why didn't the writers use her more? :confused:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Annie Sue seriously missed her chance! She only had roles in literally SIX episodes, and only TWO were main roles. It's sad that they didn't use her more, at least maybe in MMW, because I don't know THEY GOT THE ORIGINAL PUPPETEER AND THE PUPPET BACK!! I mean maybe just coming up to Constantine and making Piggy jealous or something. She had so much potential! Why didn't the writers use her more? :confused:
Maybe, they felt like people would compare Annie Sue to Piggy, and that would be unfair.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Maybe, they felt like people would compare Annie Sue to Piggy, and that would be unfair.
No offense, but I like Annie Sue a billion times more than Miss Piggy, but I doubt people would confuse her with Miss Piggy, she's Miss Piggy's rival, and has curly hair.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
No offense, but I like Annie Sue a billion times more than Miss Piggy, but I doubt people would confuse her with Miss Piggy, she's Miss Piggy's rival, and has curly hair.
I would say it's about a tie, so no offense taken. Oh, and, I have written something up called:

The Hater Cycle
This Episode: Annie Sue

Come now, my little ones. I will now explain to you what I call The Hater Cycle. Say, you think Annie Sue is pretty good, a 8.5/10. Then, someone else comes along and says on Amazon for a review of The Muppet Show: Season 3:

Y'know, I don't love everything on this set, but the thing that bothers me the most is Annie Sue. UGH! I would rate her a 6/10!

Then, that person who called Annie Sue a 8.5/10 would then look at that review, and say, " That's a bunch of baloney!" But, then, she would look back at the Annie Sue episodes of TMS, and keep on agreeing more and more with that reviewer, therefore starting The Hater Cycle.