Muppets' Saturday Night Live - Game

kathy26

Reaction score
Mandy:we met some people at the bowling tournament and so we invite them to come and watch the show and see Joseph Gordon Levitt perform and our parents invited some people see for yourself (the curtain opens to reveal the cheering audience)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Mandy:we met some people at the bowling tournament and so we invite them to come and watch the show and see Joseph Gordon Levitt perform and our parents invited some people see for yourself (the curtain opens to reveal the cheering audience)
Kermit: Well, I guess that the show must go on!!

kathy26

Reaction score
Joseph Gordon Levitt:Great thanks Mandy (Joseph kisses Mandy)

kathy26

Reaction score
Kermit:let's redo the intro again Thank you thank you and welcome again to Muppet Saturday Night Live with our very special guest star Joseph Gordon Levitt but first here is Sweetums and the Muppet Monsters and their take on the story King Midas

(the curtain opens)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Kermit:let's redo the intro again Thank you thank you and welcome again to Muppet Saturday Night Live with our very special guest star Joseph Gordon Levitt but first here is Sweetums and the Muppet Monsters and their take on the story King Midas

(the curtain opens)
Sweetums: Hello, my name is Sweetums. I would like to sing a little song that I learned from my mother...
Thog: We're supposed to be doing our take on King Midas!