Sesame Street VHS collection

DePingPong

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just started a SS VHS collection. I got most of the My Sesame Street Home Video tapes.
I have:
First release with Big Bird illustration on VHS sleeve:
Big Bird's Favorite Party Games
Bedtime Stories and Songs

Release without Big Bird illustration on VHS sleeve:
Learning About Numbers
Getting Ready to Read
The Alphabet Game
The Best of Elmo
I'm Glad I'm Me
Getting Ready for School
Sing Along

Is this a good start to a collection for some who's been browsing ebay? Surprisingly, all of these have their sleeves intact, pretty good condition.

I need some help, can someone help me locate a copy of Big Bird's Story Time for a good price? It doesn't matter which release, as long as it's one of the My Sesame Street Home Video releases.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
When I was 4 years old I had TONS of SS VHS tapes, here's a list off the top of my head.

• Count it Higher
  • Learning About Numbers
  • Learning About Letters
  • Sing Yourself Silly
  • Rock & Roll
  • Sing, Hoot, and Howl
  • We All Sing Together
  • Elmocize
  • Play-Along Games & Songs
  • The Best of Bert & Ernie
  • The Best of Elmo
Sadly, I gave them all away to Goodwill :frown:. Now this is all I have.

• Follow that Bird
Also, I think your collection if off to a great start.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I have literally every single SS tape from 1985-2000, except for a few that I never owned (Let's Eat! Funny Food Songs, Let's Make Music, Elmo's Magic Cookbook) or got lost (123 Count With Me). My room at my mother's studio used to be decorated entirely with Sesame Street stuff...everything from videos to wall stickers to toys to books.

Also, not that it really matters, but I already made a thread for people to share their SS VHS collections.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I recently got my hands on Play Along Games and Songs, The Best of Ernie and Bert, Count it Higher, Learning to Add and Subtract and Big Birds Story Time! All I'm missing from the My Sesame Street Home Video set is Learning About Letters and A New Baby in My House.