Dreams about Muppets...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
It should have movie marathons for different holidays ( for Christmas, Muppet Christmas specials, etc.).
And the Alice Cooper and Vincent Price for Halloween. (Along with a couple Sesame Specials) and all the "spooky" Fraggle ones(Terrible Tunnel, Beast of Bluerock)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
And the Alice Cooper and Vincent Price for Halloween. (Along with a couple Sesame Specials) and all the "spooky" Fraggle ones(Terrible Tunnel, Beast of Bluerock)
Congrats on the thousandth message on this thread!! Anyways, the folks over at Disney and The Jim Henson Company and Sesame Workshop should REALLY make that a thing....

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A couple nights ago I had a dream where Sesame Street: Old School Volume 4 was officially announced.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was at a county club and that county club had a library of videos not just in English but in other languages, too. I searched the library to see if "Mopatop's Shop" was available in the club and I found episodes in French, Finnish, and Yiddish. I searched for "Fraggle Rock" and they have episodes in languages such as Persian and Arabic. The episodes include Season 1 and 2 episodes and "The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer".

Also that night, I dreamt of going to a monster-themed restaurant in a Muppet-themed hotel. I saw J.G Frackle, the Green Boppity-like Frackle, and an Inkspot all in hidden spots of the restaurant. I tried to took photos of them as they all got scared and hid to try to avoid to get taken by the camera.
I also learned that Bobo and Uncle Deadly were workers in the hotel.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where I got to meet Tina Fey, the woman behind Nadya. We didn't talk much, though because she was too busy preparing for guests she was excepting at a party she was throwing. Mind you, it was a Mexican themed party, so she already had the tortilla chips and salsa out on the table and ready to go. She was too busy to answer any questions I had about her character Nadya and had to take out the vegetable enchiladas out of the oven.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm just remembering a dream I had around 1992-1994, can't remember much, but I dreamt of a Sesame Street video promo similar to the Muppet video promo seen at the end of the Playhouse Video releases.

All I remember is it starting with "it's singing...", over a clip of Bert singing "Doin' the Pigeon", and then "it's bowling..." with a clip of Big Bird bowling (no, there is no actual clip of Big Bird bowling that I know of). And then I can't remember what happened next.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was visiting all the places I want to go eventually. First, I was in New South Wales, Australia, belaying off a 100 foot cliff with safety gear on in search of The Yowie, then I was driving through Bishopville, South Carolina, tracking reports of the Lizard Man, next thing I know, I'm visiting a village in Jamtland, Sweden, tracking reports of the Stoorsjudjuret, then I'm driving through Tokyo, Japan, in search of The Kappa, then I'm hiking through the Hubei Province in China in search of The Yeren, then I'm at Mztinlava River, South Africa looking for the mysterious Mamlambo, then I'm in the snowy peaks of Siberia, Russia, in search of The Almas, then I'm in the bustling town of Istanbul, Turkey, in search of the Lake Van Monster, then I'm in Sonora, Mexico, tracking reports of The Chupracabra, then I'm in Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, in search of the legendary Ogopogo, then I'm in the rainforest of Brazil, South America, where the Mapinguari is said to hide, and finally to top it all off, I make my last pit stop in Trenton, New Jersey, tracking reports of the Jersey Devil.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was visiting the Sydney Opera House in Australia and also there were Zoot, Nigel the Conductor, Trumpet Girl, Catgut, Rover Joe, Leroy, Lips, Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, Crazy Harry, Janice, Animal, and Floyd Pepper. They were preforming the Muppet Show theme in Australian. Everyone was dressed like they dress in Australia.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where in a scene not in Muppets Most Wanted, Hobo Joe was doing a balancing act on a unicycle while Fozzie and The Hobos tossed him colored balls to juggle, all of which he juggled successfully until the unicycle got unstable due to it wobbling about. So basically at the end, Hobo Joe was on the ground next to the unicycle with the colored balls next to him. Fozzie said something like maybe juggling and riding a unicycle isn't for you, and Hobo Joe said yeah you're right. After he said this, him and the Hobos left.