Favorite Dave Goelz Character

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Gonzo, for sure rully! Dr. Bunsen Honeydew is second followed by Uncle Traveling Matt and then Zoot.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I love Gonzo, Traveling Matt, Boober and Wendell Porcupine from "Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas".

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
Definitely Boober. Second is Uncle Traveling Matt and third is Gonzo. I also like Gunge and I don't know if Waldorf counts but Dave's been doing him longer than Jim ever did so...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Definitely Boober. Second is Uncle Traveling Matt and third is Gonzo. I also like Gunge and I don't know if Waldorf counts but Dave's been doing him longer than Jim ever did so...
Probably Gonzo. I mean Dave's other characters are great and all, but none of the others quite seemed to match in popularity and legacy with the Great Gonzo.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
Sorry, I just realized that Gunge is the name of the gray one and he is performed by Richard Hunt. I meant Philo...