"Disney Drive On" possible new web series?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Episode 5 and 6 are already on, and I watched them.

http://www.disneymoviesanywhere.com/discover#

By far, I think these last two episodes have been the best of the series. So here is my ranking of all the episodes of Disney Drive-On.

1. Episode 5: The Legend
  2. Episode 6: Howard's End
  3. Episode 3: The 10th Old Man
  4. Episode 4: This is Talent, Okay
  5. Episode 1: Introducing Disney Drive-On with The Muppets
  6. Episode 2: Piece of Cake
Episode 5 was hilarious all over, with a MT like feeling what with Pepe telling Walter what to do on his phone thing on his ear, Pepe playing poker was hilarious, and Walter's reference to Jim Henson was just icing on the cake. Episode 6 was really good as well with the giant finale fourth wall joke at the end, those are always welcome :smile:. It was interesting how the bunny didn't mind Carl eating her this episode :smile:. I also liked Pepe's minor Fix-It-Felix tournament subplot. One thing I loved about episodes 5 and 6 was that they focused a little less on corporate synergy, and more on the muppets especially episode 6. After watching the last episodes I saw that the description for episode 6 read "...this season's hysterical, thrilling conclusion.", so could there be another season? That would be really awesome.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I liked those last two episodes, it was fun to see Kermit react to Walter's story in the last one. In the end, this wasn't a groundbreaking series or anything, but it was a fun watch.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It's strange to me that Bobo was in the theme song yet he was only in one episode, and it was at the end.