Do you feel Welcome at Muppet Central?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yep, looking back at the old days: it seemed much like a better place than now. But, if we do the crazy stuff there was before, we can make it like the old days.

Or, in Mock Swedish:

" Hurden den furden gherk wer shevin kwebben Coopenburgen( " We have a solid week in Coopenburgen!") fwa sha de wa kwob bob shelittle de wob be do."

:smile:
:hungry:.Iz funny yubetcha!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Don't forget your loofa! *throws a muppaphone at Beau*
GASP
That's abuse!! Poor little Muppaphone! cuddlind the poor little thing in my hands while its' scared eyes look up at me It's OK. ....Auntie Kathy will see you you don't get hurt....Here Galagr...throw a moldy beencie bouncy Svedish meatboll at Beau instead .That's nice & soft

galagr

Reaction score
GASP
That's abuse!! Poor little Muppaphone! cuddlind the poor little thing in my hands while its' scared eyes look up at me It's OK. ....Auntie Kathy will see you you don't get hurt....Here Galagr...throw a moldy beencie bouncy Svedish meatboll at Beau instead .That's nice & soft
Sorry, I was the apprentice to Marvin Suggs, after all. *meatball splatters onto my head* Ooo! Lunch! *eats the meatball with no regrets* Sorry, Beau, you may need a loofa, but I needed a meal!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Now THIS is how The old Muppet Central was! {)
:sing: One Flying Cream Piieeeeeee!!!!!:sing: Whoever's coming better watch it!!