Favorite Frank Oz Character

Who is your favorite Frank Oz character?

• Miss Piggy

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Animal

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Bert

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Grover

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Cookie Monster

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Sam the Eagle

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Muppet Master

Reaction score
For sure, Sam the Eagle! Why? I love his role as a sort of "censor" in TMS, trying to keep the show "cultural", and hating most of the guest stars, and even trying to stop Madeline Kahn from doing TMS until he realizes "she's one of them", and his roles in MTI and especially MMW cracked me up. :attitude:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Sam the Eagle by far. I was actually just thinking about how absolutely BRILLIANT Frank is at performing Sam. I just finished watching Muppets Most Wanted and Eric is... pretty good with Sam, but Frank is just, again, brilliant. I'm watching Muppet Treasure Island now, this is definitely my favorite role of Sam's, such a great performance.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
FOZZIE, BY SO MUCH!!! Fozzie is such a wonderful character. He brings so much personality to the wonderful bunch of The Muppets. Like, there's different characteristics to him. Sometimes, he can be funny. Sometimes, he can try so hard, and fail. Sometimes, he can stand up to the hecklers. He adds so much to The Muppets. On top of all that, he's a sweet, lovable, guy that wouldn't hurt no one!

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
He's one of my favorite puppeteers, so it would be hard for me to choose between his characters. In the end it would be down to Cookie Monster or Sam the Eagle for me. Honestly though I wish Yoda was an option, I know he's not a "Muppet" but I love him to bits and even built my own puppet of him.

Uncledeadly12

Reaction score
I would have to say either Sam, Grover, Bert, George the Janitor, Ma Otter, or Marvin Suggs.