Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

SpookyMania

Reaction score
Just watched the Unnecessarily Extended Cut and, I have to say, it is THE way to watch the movie. So many great jokes got cut (my favorite being Kermit freaking out at the gulag prisoners, glancing at Ray Liotta and going, "Oh, you are NOT eyeballing me! Are you eyeballing me!?")

AKaun6899

Reaction score
Just watched the Unnecessarily Extended Cut and, I have to say, it is THE way to watch the movie. So many great jokes got cut (my favorite being Kermit freaking out at the gulag prisoners, glancing at Ray Liotta and going, "Oh, you are NOT eyeballing me! Are you eyeballing me!?")
I loved it at the end where Dominic was gloating in Constantine's face! Who's Number One, now?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I could barely hear Lips. But at least The Swedish Chef and The Flying Zucchini Brothers's lines are easier to hear.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, I finally got my single-disc DVD copy :smile:. There's obviously not many extras to go around, except a 3 minute music video, so this DVD has the special features equivalence of the MFS VHS. So, when I watch it, I'll give my official DVD review of it. Anyways, it's good to see MMW's Blu-Ray back at #41, up three spots from #44, the Amazon Instant Video is down at #67, and the DVD is at #84. So, keep rolling in the cash, muppets. Sure it's not as impressive as the TMS box sets, but still decent sales, and a whopping #1 in Kid's Blu-Rays, and only behind 3 Robin Williams (RIP) Blu-Rays for Blu-Rays all-time so far.

AKaun6899

Reaction score
Did anybody who got the Blu-ray see it freeze during the beginning of the "I Hope I Get It" number? My copy is like that on both the theatrical and extended cuts, and even so, the movie plays fine otherwise, and the freeze is just like a second or so.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Did anybody who got the Blu-ray see it freeze during the beginning of the "I Hope I Get It" number? My copy is like that on both the theatrical and extended cuts, and even so, the movie plays fine otherwise, and the freeze is just like a second or so.
No. I'm waiting to get it on Friday so that my grandmother and me both have a copy of the movie.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm eventually gonna get this movie before the end of the year!!! If life would just stop throwing things at me! ><

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My copy came today and I haven't watched the extended version yet, but a darn fine movie.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
That happened with my VHS copy of Muppet Treasure Island. During the part when Sam the Eagle as Mr. Arrow says and welcome to your lady pig friend, it cuts to black and white static for a split second before returning to normal.