What do you think about a Muppet Theme Park?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I wish! It'd be paradise! We could have the muppet theater recreated for people to come in , and have the muppets put on shows once a month, and have the Happiness Hotel Muppet Merchandise Show. Also, we could have the Kerminator 2000 (a really fast roller coaster that goes upside-down) and Gonzo's Wild Ride, plus Fozzie's Comedy Central, and the Pigs in Space ride.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I wish! It'd be paradise! We could have the muppet theater recreated for people to come in , and have the muppets put on shows once a month, and have the Happiness Hotel Muppet Merchandise Show. Also, we could have the Kerminator 2000 (a really fast roller coaster that goes upside-down) and Gonzo's Wild Ride, plus Fozzie's Comedy Central, and the Pigs in Space ride.
Ah, yes...yes, yes, yes! That would be quite awesome indeed! Just think of all the awesomeness we'd get from a park like that! :smile:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I have an idea for a Muppets Most Wanted ride. Constantine has snuck jewels into your bags (which through x-ray technology could be used)and you're thrown into the Gulag. However Nadya thinks you're innocent and agrees to let you go if you catch Constantine. She puts you in a Gulag-Mobile which seems fine...but it was created by Muppet Labs. The other problem? It's started up before Nadya has a chance to tell the guards you're given a pardon. You're shot at, dodge walls, come face to face with Constantine himself, but in the end you save Piggy who thanks you with an autographed picture (for $10 nothing's free at a theme park).