I'm too much in love to let you go.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
As Kermit and Piggy's boyfriend/girlfriend realtionship gets serious, something hasn't been so right with the city of Hensonville. Kermit has a past that no one knows. What is it? Find out and feel free to comment.

CH. 1

The house is quiet. Not one sound was made. At 2:00 in the morning, Kermit saw Piggy in the living room. He gave her coffee and sat with her. "What's wrong?" he asked, worried. Nothing. "Piggy, you're ok?" he asked again. "I can't show you." she said. "Show me." he said, "You can show me anything." "Promise?" she asked. "Promise." he replied.

She took a deep breath and lifted up her face. "Who did this?" he asked. "Alex." she replied. Alex is a blue frog that hits on women. "I'll get him." he told her. He pulled her head closer and shared a long kiss. He pinned her on the couch as they kissed. His arm traveled to her leg.

Alex looked at the lovers making out on the couch. What is his deal?
~~~

Later that morning, everyone had left for the boling trip for a week. Leaving the love birds alone.

Piggy woke up on Kermit's chest as he watched her wake up. "Hey." he said, rubbing her head. "Hey." she said, "What are you doing?" "Nothing." he told her, "Watching you. You was jerking and I thought that you had a nightmare." She sat up and covered her mouth. "What?" he asked, rubbing her back. "Today, when I was two, my dad died." she replied. He kissed her neck, making her giggle. "Look, I know that your sad, sp tell me." he told her, "I love you." "I love you, too." she said. He got up and ordered breakfast.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH. 2

Alex took Piggy's arm. "Hello." he said. "Hi." she said. "The name's Alex the frog." "Hi." she said, "Bye." she walked upstairs.

Kermit took her hand. "Hey, come downstairs." he said, "We can talk about it." She walked downstairs to the living room.

"You know, if anyone starts hurting you at all, get me." he said, rubbing her arm. "Ok." she replied, putting her head on his shoulder. "You wanna go to my room and watched movies on my flat-screen?" he asked, "I can get Leah, Zoot, and Fozzie." She nodded. He put a charm around Piggy's neck that said "KxP" and kissed her shoulder. They walked up to Kermit's room.

Piggy was walking into the kichen when Alex pushed her to the frige and put his thumb on her throat. "If you ever try to leave, I will tie you up and hurt you." he said, pressing down on her throat. "HELP!" she screamed. "No one will help you and let me give you a preview of what will happen if you try to leave." he added. He took a knife and pressed it to her arm, and it sliced trough her arm, to the palm of her hand.

"STOP IT!" she screamed. Then, a green figure ran him over. Constantine. She went to Alex and tried to attack him, but he did it first. POW! She's on the ground. Her eye black and her head, bleeding.

Alex left and Constantine shook her. "Piggy, wake up." he said. He picked her up and took her upstairs.

"HEY, WE NEED HELP!" he screamed, "SOMEBODY!" Kermit walked out of his room and ran to them. "What happened?" he asked. "Alex." the other frog said, "He cut her arm and her hand." Kermit took her and took her to the muppet hospital.

"HEY, WE NEED SOME HELP!" Kermit screamed. Honeydew took a gurny and Kermit lied her down. "Was she attacked?" the scientist asked. "Yea." the frog replied, "Her head is busted." "We need to do a procedure on her head." Honeydew said. "Why?" the frog asked. "She could have brain truama." Honeydew told him, "Stay out here. It's not life threating."
~~~

Leah took her phone and dailed Piggy's number. "Dang it." she said. Zoot took her hand and kissed it.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH. 2

Alex took Piggy's arm. "Hello." he said. "Hi." she said. "The name's Alex the frog." "Hi." she said, "Bye." she walked upstairs.

Kermit took her hand. "Hey, come downstairs." he said, "We can talk about it." She walked downstairs to the living room.

"You know, if anyone starts hurting you at all, get me." he said, rubbing her arm. "Ok." she replied, putting her head on his shoulder. "You wanna go to my room and watched movies on my flat-screen?" he asked, "I can get Leah, Zoot, and Fozzie." She nodded. He put a charm around Piggy's neck that said "KxP" and kissed her shoulder. They walked up to Kermit's room.

Piggy was walking into the kichen when Alex pushed her to the frige and put his thumb on her throat. "If you ever try to leave, I will tie you up and hurt you." he said, pressing down on her throat. "HELP!" she screamed. "No one will help you and let me give you a preview of what will happen if you try to leave." he added. He took a knife and pressed it to her arm, and it sliced trough her arm, to the palm of her hand.

"STOP IT!" she screamed. Then, a green figure ran him over. Constantine. She went to Alex and tried to attack him, but he did it first. POW! She's on the ground. Her eye black and her head, bleeding.

Alex left and Constantine shook her. "Piggy, wake up." he said. He picked her up and took her upstairs.

"HEY, WE NEED HELP!" he screamed, "SOMEBODY!" Kermit walked out of his room and ran to them. "What happened?" he asked. "Alex." the other frog said, "He cut her arm and her hand." Kermit took her and took her to the muppet hospital.

"HEY, WE NEED SOME HELP!" Kermit screamed. Honeydew took a gurny and Kermit lied her down. "Was she attacked?" the scientist asked. "Yea." the frog replied, "Her head is busted." "We need to do a procedure on her head." Honeydew said. "Why?" the frog asked. "She could have brain truama." Honeydew told him, "Stay out here. It's not life threating."
~~~

Leah took her phone and dailed Piggy's number. "Dang it." she said. Zoot took her hand and kissed it.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH. 3

Kermit took the coffee cup and filled it up with hot coco.
[KERMIT]​

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere, I would've followed you
And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere, I would have followed you
Oh-oh-oh-oh say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something​
His heart broke little by little each second.
~~~~
"Kermit, she's ok." Honeydew said, "She can go home and she's walking, and talking fine." "Thanks." he said and walked to Constantine. "Thanks for helping her." he hugged him. "No problem, Kyrmit." Constantine said.
~~~~

Kermit, Piggy, Zoot, Leah, and Fozzie sat in Kermit's room and watched movies. "Leah pie." Zoot said, poking her arm. "Hey to you, too." Everyone laughed. "Piggy, can I talk to you now?" Kermit asked. "Sure." Piggy said and walked out with him.

"What is it?" she asked. "I need to tell you something." he told her. "Ok." she said. "When I was a teenager, I was a boxer at my school and I took a class that made me tougher. It was awlful, because I had to fight-" "You don't have to worry about it." she stopped him. They shared a long kiss.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH. 4

Love isn't such a bad thing for Kermit. He loves her and she loves him. "Kermit." Scooter said, "When can we go to the screening room?" "Anytime." Kermit replied and walked upstairs.

He walked to Piggy's room and sat with her. "What are you doing in here alone?" he asked. "Nothing." Piggy replied. He pulled her closer and they shared a long kiss. He pinned her down on the bed. "Kermit, don't let this get too far." she told him. "Don't worry." he said. They started to kiss again and everything didn't exist.

He put his hand on her waist. "Wait, you're right." he said, "I can't do this. It went too fast. I'm sorry." "Don't be." she pulled him closer. "Piggy, I can't-" "Please, for me." she stopped him, "Please." He took a deep breath and kissed her shoulder.
~~~~

Constantine saw Alex and walked closer to him. Then, he pushed to the wall. "If you ever put a hand on the pig, I will personally get you out of here." he said, "Get out of my face."
~~~

A few hours later, they had finsihed their little game. Kermit got off of Piggy and turned pale. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Nothing." he lied, "Nothing." His past went through his head.
FLASHBACK
Kermit sat on the bed with Annie Sue. He leaned in and kissed her.
END OF FLASHBACK
"I shouldn't of done that." he said. "We did it together." Piggy said, rubbing his chest. "I know and we need...forget it." he said. "Forget what?" she asked. "I don't know." he cried. "What's going on?" she asked, worried. "I made out with Annie Sue when you was gone!" he cried, "I'm sorry. If you want to leave me, then fine. You don't deserve anyone who would do that. I don't love her, but I love you.

"I need to get my mind straight." he cried, "Please, just leave me alone." He walked away and cried. She couldn't believe what she heard.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yea, you got it right.
Interesting...it's just a surprise to me seeing him as good. I personally prefer him as evil, but I have to say your Kermit and Piggy moments make up for that one nitpick that isn't really all that bad. It's pretty good. Keep it up.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH. 5

Kermit took an old letter from Piggy's exes and shreaded them. Everything from her old boyfriends. "PIGGY, GET IN HERE!" he screamed. She walked in the door. "What?" she asked. "Whose Hammliton?" he asked. "My ex, why?" she asked. "He keeps on calling." he said, "Do you want me to call him and tell him to stop calling myself?" "If you want to." she replied. "Warning, I won't be nice to any of them." he told her. He walked out of his office, leaving her following him.

Leah took her bracelt and placed it in her case.

Kermit opened the door and a male pig came in. "Hello." the pig said. "Who are you?" Kermit asked. He had an idea. "Hammliton." the pig replied.

Piggy walked to Kermit. "Hey." she said. "Piggy!" the male pig asked and hugged her. Kermit's face turned red. Hammliton pulled back and looked at him. "What's you're deal?" he asked. The frog started attacking him, but she pulled him back. "It's ok." she told him, "He won't hurt me again." "AGAIN!" the frog exclaimed and tried to attacked him again. She pulled him back again.