The Muppets: Adventures in Cinema (Video Game)

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
There's seem to be a new video game for PlayStation Vita coming out soon called "The Muppets: Adventures in Cinema" - Looks interesting, hopefully an English version will be made :smile:

Google Translate:
Catapulted into the world of film, Kermit, Miss Piggy and his companions are preparing to arrive exclusively on PS Vita with The Muppets: Adventures in Cinema by the end of 2014.

The title will see the famous puppets immerse yourself in the most diverse environments, from sci-fi to the old west, with gameplay that utlizzerà duty to the technical features of the Sony laptop in five different worlds.

Soruce:
- http://www.vg247.it/2014/08/08/i-muppet-avventure-al-cinema-arriva-in-esclusiva-su-playstation-vita/
- http://www.gameliner.nl/nieuwsitem/24474/The-Muppets-Filmavonturen-aangekondigd-voor-PS-Vita

Last edited:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wow, that looks cool, but I don't have any video game systems, so it won't do me any good, but still neat to see the muppets in a cool video game.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, we wanted a Muppet video game. Looks like we're going to get one, and it looks like consistent quality of others... or lack there of. it's clear they're going for kids and all, but Muppet Platformer games aren't exactly a high standard.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought I posted a reply yesterday, but I don't see it.

This is the first I've heard of the PS Vita.

I wonder if the Muppets would do a Star Wars parody.

fufumuppet

Reaction score
This video game looks awesome. It's very, very unfortunate that most of the people that would play this game do not own a PS Vita.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I would like to buy this game but I do not have a PS Vita but a Wii U instead. :frown:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly as a Boss ?
Timmy Monster as a character
If there was ever a reason to get a PS vita it would be now.
I wonder what other characters are in it