Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hello! I'm finally back to report that I'm back, and I haven't been here, due to being busy for a while. Crazy chris, I've been skimming over this, and I want to find out, when will the first episode be released?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hello! I'm finally back to report that I'm back, and I haven't been here, due to being busy for a while. Crazy chris, I've been skimming over this, and I want to find out, when will the first episode be released?
We are much much closer! The co creator Ben spent came down for a 4 day studio session (he lives 3 or 4 states away) and we got alot done! Did you see the new music video? At any rate... right now i am trying to schedule some time to get in with one of our editors to finally put everything together... then we will send it off to the composer... it's coming! Just a slow process!

Thanks so much for all the support!!

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
We are much much closer! The co creator Ben spent came down for a 4 day studio session (he lives 3 or 4 states away) and we got alot done! Did you see the new music video? At any rate... right now i am trying to schedule some time to get in with one of our editors to finally put everything together... then we will send it off to the composer... it's coming! Just a slow process!

Thanks so much for all the support!!

cc
Have you came out with a date it's supposed to be released?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Have you came out with a date it's supposed to be released?
No sir... I am not a fan of deadlines or putting pressure on the wonderful volunteers who have helped to make the show possible... all we can do is work at a comfortable pace and make the best quality product we can. At the end of the day we are doing this for fun and deadlines arent fun... hahahaha

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
No sir... I am not a fan of deadlines or putting pressure on the wonderful volunteers who have helped to make the show possible... all we can do is work at a comfortable pace and make the best quality product we can. At the end of the day we are doing this for fun and deadlines arent fun... hahahaha

cc
Do you think it'll be out by the end of August?? I'm just really excited for it..

crazy chris

Reaction score
So so honored that your excited! LOVE THAT!!... We are trying to get it as fast as we can! Just not sure how long the composer will take to score it. I would expect it in Sept.

cc

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm watching a Starship Sassafrass video right now and guess who is in the video? Gabby!

Here is my letter to Gabby.

Dear Gabby,

Hi. My name is Mikaela Arsenault and I am 15 years old. I am going into the 10th grade at Salem High School. You are my favorite character and I love reading and listening to music. I just got back from my vacation. I was in Maine for a week with my family. I had a great time and it was awesome! My favorite part about school is my classes. I have autism and I have an aide that works with me and helps me out at school. When I am not in school, I like to go on my computer. I love getting email. We should be pen pals. I would love to get a response from you.

Your Friend,

Mikaela

crazy chris

Reaction score
I'm watching a Starship Sassafrass video right now and guess who is in the video? Gabby!

Here is my letter to Gabby.

Dear Gabby,

Hi. My name is Mikaela Arsenault and I am 15 years old. I am going into the 10th grade at Salem High School. You are my favorite character and I love reading and listening to music. I just got back from my vacation. I was in Maine for a week with my family. I had a great time and it was awesome! My favorite part about school is my classes. I have autism and I have an aide that works with me and helps me out at school. When I am not in school, I like to go on my computer. I love getting email. We should be pen pals. I would love to get a response from you.

Your Friend,

Mikaela
That is an awesome letter Mikaela!! I will make sure Gabby gets to read it!!

Thanks so so much for being such a wonderful fan of the show!!

cc

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

cc
Can you tell Gabby that I want to be pen pals and I would love to reply to his letters?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score

cc
Here is my letter to Gabby:

Hello, Gabby! I'm a big fan of the whole Sassafrass franchise, and how does it feel to be a core character of the Sassafrass franchise. Did it really change your life, or does anybody really care? Just wondering. Bye!

- fozzieisfunny