Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
"I Whistle A Happy Tune" (ie "Whenever I Feel Afraid") is from an early Sesame Street episode. It was shown on Noggin during the 1970 season.
Okay, so it wasn't Eric's Grover. It was an early Frank Oz Grover. Thanks for that info.

116, 117, 118, 119, 120 Hmmmm. That worked for Crazy Harry.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Hmmm.. I was just listening to MC Radio and they played Roosevelt Franklin Counts but the intro was alot longer and he introduced different people before his mother (ie: ab cito or whatever). Ive never heard this version beofre. Even the mp3 i got off of Winmx skips from Roosevelt introducing himself and going right to his mother. Am i crazy or something?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Phil,

Just listening to the updated Radio. Fantastic job! Sounds great. And I'm getting a string of really good songs in a row. It started with "Follow Me" from Fraggle Rock (and right now as I type this, it's playing the reprise, which I've never heard! How cool!).

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'd second the vote for some Farscape music (at least the theme song), maybe a selection from the Dark Crystal CD, and maybe even a few oddball things, like the Little Muppet Monsters theme.

Of course, maybe all those are already on there and I just haven't heard it yet. Might as well keep listening! :smile:

Every morning, every day,
Every evening, callin' me away...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Clean Gultch
Hmmm.. I was just listening to MC Radio and they played Roosevelt Franklin Counts but the intro was alot longer and he introduced different people before his mother (ie: ab cito or whatever).
There are two different versions of this track. The original (which you just heard) is from the 1970 record "The Year Of Roosevelt Franklin". The song was reissued in 1974 on the "Letters and Numbers" album, however, his family and friends were removed. The shortened version was also released as a single. One of the things I did when I re-recorded all the tracks was to put the songs in their original form. Hopefully that helps clear things up.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think I just heard an old skeach of the first season of the muppet show. Because Miss Piggy sounded like Richerd Hunt's voice. Thought if was kind of cool. It sounded ok it was kind of weird. It was my first time to hear what they sound like w/ Richead Hunt's voice.

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
I'm loving the changes that you made to MC (I'm currently updating my wishlist), but I've noticed a couple of errors when it comes to track listings. Should we report them here?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can post them here, but I would prefer if you would e-mail them to me (click on the e-mail link below). If you can credit a source if known it would help. Keep in mind for songs that have been released on multiple albums, I try to always list the original source of a recording.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As announced earlier today, phase 2 of our Muppet Central Radio updates are live on our on-line station. Here is a summary of the updates that were announced.

1. Ten hours of new music has been added to our rotation.

2. A specialized and comprehensive playlist is now in place for the station.

Let us know your thoughts and feedback on the latest additions.

Click here to listen to Muppet Central Radio...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/index.shtml

Just a reminder that if you hear a song you like, click the thumbs up icon. Likewise if you do not like it, click on the thumbs down icon. This feedback is very valuable in planing future playlists.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, the good news is I got the Internet connection up in my dorm room so I can listen to MC Radio. The bad news is that it runs super-slowly. By the way, I no longer carry a credit card, but I'd like to keep listening, so I thought I'd send a money order. Can somebody tell me how to do that and how much it would cost per month? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.