Make Muppet Central more like the old days!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just don't quite understand why you thought you could get this place like it was before...and the ones of us that did used to goof off have also changed. Some of us just aren't into that anymore.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I just don't quite understand why you thought you could get this place like it was before...and the ones of us that did used to goof off have also changed. Some of us just aren't into that anymore.
Sorry trying to get you guys into something you're not.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
We don't need to close this thread, it should be a pie fight thread or something.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
This thread doesn't need any more pie fights. It needs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .

MORE PENGUINS!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This thread needs something, but I just don't know what it is.......(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM) *Dwayne's socks exploded*

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Or more penguins . . . . . . . wearing exploding socks!

:zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! :crazy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey Sgt...you know the old saying "You can't go home again?" I think that exactly why we can't make it like the old days. Plus (and I hate to say it.) the old days stopped being nice when little "cliques" started in here. Already I can see new little "cliques" of friends beginning in here. So let's leave things as is.
Say wha? I was one of the ones who agrees we can't make it like the old days... :confused:

Katzi428

Reaction score
No.. I agree with you now!! I was thinking about it. Plus (as I said) when it got cliquey back in the old days things got ugly. Things are starting to get cliquey now .So again I say let's leave things as is.
Say wha? I was one of the ones who agrees we can't make it like the old days... :confused: