Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Mad Monty It's not that we are trying to be mean about this. It just seems silly to be going nuts over a no name Muppet, when a lot of classic Muppets have been pushed to the side for so long.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I went to go buy the DVD at Walmart today. I finally found it in the front of the store (I expected it in the back where all the DVDs/Blu-Rays are), and guess how much it was? $19.96. It was JUST the DVD. The DVD with the movie and one bonus feature that was already available. I honestly can't even imagine how much the Blu-Ray would be. It just shows how much Disney has gone up with their DVD prices.
Wow, that's really way too high, it's basically just the film, though that alone is worth it for me. On Amazon the DVD is $14.96, and even that isn't exactly a reasonable price. I think it should be $9.99 for the DVD and $19.99 for the Blu-Ray.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I actually thought the DVD would be $9.99... but then I thought, "Oh yeah, it's Disney releasing it, which always means outrageous prices on new releases". :stick_out_tongue:
I know, it's one thing to make a movie on DVD with one lousy special feature for $20, as a matter a fact you can get any one season of TMS on DVD for about the same price, that's 24 half-hour long episodes, and three top-notch special features. If Disney's going to make us pay that much for a DVD then at least stop giving DVD owners a raw deal, I mean you don't have to put the extended cut and all that on the DVD, but at least maybe Rizzo's Biggest Fan and Frog-E-Oke. So, did you buy the DVD?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'd thought that it would have been them MST3King the film, the way the director did with Rizzon & Gonzo in the Muppets from Space DVD. That would have been so much fun.