New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi there. Thank you Muppet Central for accepting me into the group and a big Hello from Norfolk Island. Don't know where Norfolk Island is just Google it and you will see I virtually a small rock in the South Pacific.

I am new to the Puppet scene and grew up with Sesame Street and Muppet's and love them.

Norfolk Island, as far as I know, have had puppets or any puppet shows on the island, I aim to change that and have just started researching and learning as much as I can to try and get a group together.

My first goal is to make a puppet and then get that out into our community. So any pointers, hints and visits would be welcomed.

Love this site and Love the Jim Henson and the team of highly talented people and of course we should not forget the puppets themselves too!

That's about it and I hope to drop in as often as I can to visit this forum.
"Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently?"

For me I grew up with them when there was a transition from Sesame Street to Muppet's. When I moved to Norfolk Island there was no TV and the best was to hire a TV and BetaMax machine to watch pre-recorded tapes. (We are not that archaic as that was some years ago...so I follow on with:wink:

However long time past we have had TV on Norfolk Island and internet for some time...but I didn't have the time...so now making the time and catching up with my favorite shows and aiming to bring puppetry to Norfolk Island.

No matter how much of a bad day one has had, the Muppet's always, no matter whether child or adult, brings a smile to the face and helps to make a hard day easier. Muppets you rock:big_grin:
Nice to meet you. I hope you bring puppets to Norfolk Island. :smile:

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Hi there. Thank you Muppet Central for accepting me into the group and a big Hello from Norfolk Island. Don't know where Norfolk Island is just Google it and you will see I virtually a small rock in the South Pacific.

I am new to the Puppet scene and grew up with Sesame Street and Muppet's and love them.

Norfolk Island, as far as I know, have had puppets or any puppet shows on the island, I aim to change that and have just started researching and learning as much as I can to try and get a group together.

My first goal is to make a puppet and then get that out into our community. So any pointers, hints and visits would be welcomed.

Love this site and Love the Jim Henson and the team of highly talented people and of course we should not forget the puppets themselves too!

That's about it and I hope to drop in as often as I can to visit this forum.
Welcome to the fourm! Hope you'll be here a while.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Almac2 good luck on your quest to bring puppets to Norfolk Island