Ebay is not fun anymore.

mrfnydude

Reaction score
Just bid on an animal. 10 seconds..800.00 bucks...seller
derpin-deals blocked me from bidding. Eariler I had asked a couple of questions like I was encouraged to do. I don't know why a person would block a legit bidder but the puppet sold for 700.00 and I tried 800.00.
I hate ebay and the policy. I understand troubled bidders, but legit bidders with 100% positive feedback should get better.
I guess he did me a favor. would not tell me the artist or what kind of action the puppet had.
Just ******!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Just bid on an animal. 10 seconds..800.00 bucks...seller
derpin-deals blocked me from bidding. Eariler I had asked a couple of questions like I was encouraged to do. I don't know why a person would block a legit bidder but the puppet sold for 700.00 and I tried 800.00.
I hate ebay and the policy. I understand troubled bidders, but legit bidders with 100% positive feedback should get better.
I guess he did me a favor. would not tell me the artist or what kind of action the puppet had.
Just ******!
Hmmmmmm . . . blocked for asking too many questions? You may be better off. Seems like maybe he had something to hide or wasn't complete forthcoming in the listing.

mrfnydude

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm . . . blocked for asking too many questions? You may be better off. Seems like maybe he had something to hide or wasn't complete forthcoming in the listing.
I agree. I asked who the artist was. They said they couldn't tell me cause Disney is suing them. Some guy in California. Then I ask about operation of puppet..no reply. Its ok. I am not Disney and a collector.
More than likely another scam. I just hate he fact that you get the money to invest and work yourself up and get all excited.. only to place a bid higher than winning bid and blocked from bidding. And eBay says anyone can block anyone at anytime for anything.
I had earlier trouble with another builder. Just Make my own stuff from now own and they will regret they made me!

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I try to find the Scarecrow plush doll from Mumfie every day on eBay, and whenever a new result comes up, it's either a DVD I already have or a VHS of something I already have on DVD! I did get lucky once and found a figurine of him, who is sitting here as I type.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had similar problems with Ebay too. I couldn't find the rare edition of a Halloween themed Fraggle Rock comic book called "The Monsters from Outer Space." The results it gave me was horrendous. What I meant was that it gave me "giveway promotional". WHAT? What does that even mean? I did not want to buy something that all of a sudden I will end up getting missing pages. So, I went to Amazon to get it instead. :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
eBay stopped being fun when they made Paypal the only form of payment.