FS: Muppets Autographs!

JJ

Reaction score
Hi There everybody, I've run into some unexpected personal expenses in the last few months that seem to be never ending. Sadly this means I need to part with a few of the many great autographs I've gotten from Muppeteers! Please let me know if anyone is interested via direct message…

These are all 11"x14" and were signed in person. I'll let the buyer know the location and share photos from the events too.

The first is signed by Eric Jacobson and Miss Piggy!

Next is The Great Gonzo signed by Dave Goelz!

I've got another Gonzo signed by Dave!

And finally, this one is really cool are rare. It's Electric Mayhem signed by Bill Buretta as Dr Teeth, Eric Jacobson as Animal, Dave Rudman as Janice, Matt Vogel as Flloyd and Dave Goelz as Zoot!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Hi There everybody, I've run into some unexpected personal expenses in the last few months that seem to be never ending. Sadly this means I need to part with a few of the many great autographs I've gotten from Muppeteers! Please let me know if anyone is interested via direct message…

These are all 11"x14" and were signed in person. I'll let the buyer know the location and share photos from the events too.

The first is signed by Eric Jacobson and Miss Piggy!

Next is The Great Gonzo signed by Dave Goelz!

I've got another Gonzo signed by Dave!

And finally, this one is really cool are rare. It's Electric Mayhem signed by Bill Buretta as Dr Teeth, Eric Jacobson as Animal, Dave Rudman as Janice, Matt Vogel as Flloyd and Dave Goelz as Zoot!

Lucky you have an Electric Mayhem autograph

limey

Reaction score
Very interested in a couple of these. Do you have a price in mind, especially for the mayhem photo

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Yo! Fellow Muppet Fans!

If anyone is on the fence on purchasing any of these signatures, please let me assure you that they are, without a shadow of a doubt, 100% genuine and the seller is a very fair, honest and lovely guy.

I have dealt with him previously and would stake my reputation on him. He mentioned to me that he was going to put them up for sale on here and I thought that vouching for him is the least I can do. He really is a super guy and I know for a fact that he got these first hand.

Dig deep into those pockets folks and get these whilst you can. I can't imaging the Electric Mayhem one will be easy to come by ever again!