Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

christyb

Reaction score
If you mean being a VIP member then the answer is no. I'm just a regular old free membership and I have the "Thumbs up/down" option. And I can use it any computer I'm in. I just change the listen settings to Windows Media Player.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
christyb said:
If you mean being a VIP member then the answer is no. I'm just a regular old free membership and I have the "Thumbs up/down" option. And I can use it any computer I'm in. I just change the listen settings to Windows Media Player.
Every time I try and use the "Thumbs up/thumbs down" feature, it tells me I need to be "logged in"... logged in to what? I listen at work where I use a Mac which uses I-tunes, but I haven't tried at home on my PC. Any suggestions? Phil said he checks the ratings we give the songs and I'd like to take advantage of that.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Generally, you need a free account with Live365 to rate tracks I believe. If you listen with the Live365 player, you should see a place to signup for an account on the player window.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
just heard the song tonight and it doesn't sound like the complete recording. the part take a look at the river was part of the 2nd verse. can you by any chance obtain the whole song?
I don't have the full Raposo version. If someone does send me an e-mail. We are also looking for the Raposo song "Pretty Baby".

The "A Little Bit" version on MCR is from the 1992 Joe Raposo Sing CD.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I have a Question, and that is simply, how do you listen? Is there a step-by-step set of instructions someware on this site, or could someone give me one? Thank you.

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I have a Question, and that is simply, how do you listen? Is there a step-by-step set of instructions someware on this site, or could someone give me one? Thank you.
sign up on live365.com and then after you are done, go to my live 365 then listening settings and choose mp3 player. it says live365 player is recommended but ive had problems with it. winamp works better.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Clean Gultch. I actually do use, and preffer, Winamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.