Make Muppet Central more like the old days!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'd like to point out that this has been TRIED... by me. And all that came of it was the entire thread being de-railed and thrown into pages and pages of nonsense. Is there really a need for a second one? MC will never be as good as it used to because so many of us old-timers now feel like the new guys. Sorry to be such a negative nancy...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'd like to point out that this has been TRIED... by me. And all that came of it was the entire thread being de-railed and thrown into pages and pages of nonsense. Is there really a need for a second one? MC will never be as good as it used to because so many of us old-timers now feel like the new guys. Sorry to be such a negative nancy...
Isn't that the point?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
A thread that is designed to house silliness is nothing more than a glorified rp thread. It's really not the same as how it was in 'the old days'

it's a valiant effort, but people who were there when MC was at its peak of silliness will realize that it just doesnt feel the same.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Again the magic of the silliness before was it happened unexpectedly. It wasn't like we planned to make posts of utter nonsense it just happened. This isn't bringing the past back it's just endless blabbering.

Wow I sound like a old woman. :stick_out_tongue: