"Disney Drive On" possible new web series?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Maybe I could upload the last two episodes, but they would be of really low quality. I find it annoying that "Disney Movies Anywhere" will not upload episodes 2 through 6 on Youtube, you do not need to pay anything to watch them on the "Disney Movies Anywhere" website so why should they not be available on Youtube? Anyways all 2 minutes and 45 seconds of "Rizzo's Biggest Fan" is now on the "Disney Movies Anywhere" website for free. That makes yet another MMW Blu-Ray special feature I have seen along with the music video, the blooper reel, and the Statler and Waldorf Cut. Now all I am missing is the extended edition of MMW. Oh well, I will watch it when I buy a Blu-Ray player.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Maybe I could upload the last two episodes, but they would be of really low quality. I find it annoying that "Disney Movies Anywhere" will not upload episodes 2 through 6 on Youtube, you do not need to pay anything to watch them on the "Disney Movies Anywhere" website so why should they not be available on Youtube? Anyways all 2 minutes and 45 seconds of "Rizzo's Biggest Fan" is now on the "Disney Movies Anywhere" website for free. That makes yet another MMW Blu-Ray special feature I have seen along with the music video, the blooper reel, and the Statler and Waldorf Cut. Now all I am missing is the extended edition of MMW. Oh well, I will watch it when I buy a Blu-Ray player.
You really should. I am dying to see the last two episodes.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I know that. I do not feel like making an account.
Sorry but I do not know if I can upload the last two episodes yet, but I will try. It is sad that the Disney Drive-On channel did not put, in my opinion, the two best episodes on Youtube.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Sorry but I do not know if I can upload the last two episodes yet, but I will try. It is sad that the Disney Drive-On channel did not put, in my opinion, the two best episodes on Youtube.
Okay. Try to do your best as possible. They are only around for a limited time only.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The only solution to get the last two episodes on YouTube is if we all get YT accounts and keep begging Driveonmuppets to put them up. Unless someone is willing to put them on Dailymotion. Seriously, I want to watch those episodes for free!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The only solution to get the last two episodes on YouTube is if we all get YT accounts and keep begging Driveonmuppets to put them up. Unless someone is willing to put them on Dailymotion. Seriously, I want to watch those episodes for free!
I have the last two episodes filmed, though not in the best quality, it is still good quality, but it is not crystal clear. I will post the episodes if anyone wants it, so let me hear the pleas.

RowlfFan12

Reaction score
I have the last two episodes filmed, though not in the best quality, it is still good quality, but it is not crystal clear. I will post the episodes if anyone wants it, so let me hear the pleas.
I would love this. Does this include when Walter meets Richard Sherman?