Season 10 episodes and more on YouTube

ssetta

Reaction score
There is a guy on YouTube who has uploaded several rare classic episodes within the last few days, most notably 1199 and 1201, as well an an unknown season 13 episode. He also has a handful of season 21 episodes. I have to say I think this is the best thing that's happened in years. When I first found out about this I was so excited I couldn't breathe.

dwmckim

Reaction score
There is a guy on YouTube who has uploaded several rare classic episodes within the last few days, most notably 1199 and 1201, as well an an unknown season 13 episode. He also has a handful of season 21 episodes. I have to say I think this is the best thing that's happened in years. When I first found out about this I was so excited I couldn't breathe.
Breathing's overrated.

cjd874

Reaction score
I watched 1199, 1201, and the unknown 1981 episode featuring Sue (Maria's blind friend). It's great to see the classic characters like Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, the Count, and Oscar alongside more obscure characters like Lefty the Salesman, Simon Soundman, Little Bird and Mr. Chatterly. Plus all those great animation and films. And it brings a tear to my eye to see Olivia and Mr. Hooper in these episodes long before they passed away.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up. I definitely LOVE classic Sesame Street from 1969, the '70s and '80s. (Okay, I love the '90s, 2000's, and 2010's episodes too of course- but those first 21 years are particularly nostalgic for me.)
I hope someone is updating Muppet Wiki on these episodes.:smile::wisdom::grouchy::insatiable::super::batty::search::laugh::stick_out_tongue::frown:

cjd874

Reaction score
He has also uploaded all of the episodes where Big Bird goes to a camp and meets a new friend (Season 14, #1706-1710). Plenty of classic clips throughout! :smile::insatiable::wisdom::stick_out_tongue::frown::super::grouchy::batty:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, the camp episodes have been up. (Except for the one where Big Bird shows Rusty how to make his bed.) But I have noticed the season 10 and season 21 eps as well. I'm hoping they'll be up for a while. I'd like to see more with Leonard Jackson as Mr. Hanford. Whatever happened to him?