Does anyone have a Great Muppet Caper Digital Code?

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Hi guys. I hate to ask, but of all the copies of Great Muppet Caper/Treasure Island I purchased, for myself and for gifts, I somehow ended up without a digital copy code...I think I threw it away. I know not everyone uses them, so I was hoping maybe someone has one that is useless to them? PM me please? Thanks!!

AKaun6899

Reaction score
Hi guys. I hate to ask, but of all the copies of Great Muppet Caper/Treasure Island I purchased, for myself and for gifts, I somehow ended up without a digital copy code...I think I threw it away. I know not everyone uses them, so I was hoping maybe someone has one that is useless to them? PM me please? Thanks!!
How many copies did you purchase? I don't think that Disney included any code other than Movie Rewards in the Blu-ray, at least that's what I remember from when I bought my copy.

RealWonderman

Reaction score
How many copies did you purchase? I don't think that Disney included any code other than Movie Rewards in the Blu-ray, at least that's what I remember from when I bought my copy.
3 total...I guess maybe I didn't miss it, and there just wasn't one then! Thanks!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
No, the two movie set of GMC and MTI didn't include a digital copy, just the blu-Ray and DVD. The code that was included is points for Disney Movie Rewards and that's it. If you're a member of that and didn't get the code with your purchase of the Blu-Ray set, you can check out the site and they can help you. If you're not, than you're fine.

RealWonderman

Reaction score
No, the two movie set of GMC and MTI didn't include a digital copy, just the blu-Ray and DVD. The code that was included is points for Disney Movie Rewards and that's it. If you're a member of that and didn't get the code with your purchase of the Blu-Ray set, you can check out the site and they can help you. If you're not, than you're fine.
Thanks!!! :smile: