My Sesame Street Home Video activity book photos

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought I left some thoughts on the Count It Higher songbook, but can't find that post here.

So pretty much all of the songs with really minor characters don't depict those characters (besides Dr. Thad for The Ten Commandments of Health)? And it's interesting to see Grover illustrated along with the lyrics to Do Op Hop, since Grover doesn't appear in the video at all (some of the activity books include characters who otherwise don't appear in the respective videos).

Was disappointed to see that Do De Rubber Duck was illustrated with just Ernie in the bath tub, as opposed to more characters (if not everyone from the song). Yes, the first half of the song is just Ernie, but the fun of the song is that it features so many characters. If I was to draw a picture representing that song, I'd include them all. A drawing of just Ernie in the tub would be to represent the Rubber Duckie song.

Though it is interesting how this book's illustration for Do De Rubber Duck just has Ernie, while Sesame Street Unpaved has an image from Do De Rubber Duck, with the various characters sticking their heads out the door, with the lyrics to Rubber Duckie.