The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For those who were curious, as I know it was posted in the appropriate thread... The first WMW entry from The Muppets since the publication of the Muppet Character Encyclopedia has been posted. And it's a character that wasn't featured in the book. The profiled character is Vicki from The Jim Henson Hour, glad that program's getting some interest among the fan community. Hope this helps. :electric:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Lately, there have been times when I was on the Mindset and saw an article, but then when I looked at the article later that day (usually moments later), it was gone, sometimes replaced with another article, though that previous article did come back a few days later. Last week I noticed this happened on Wednesday, after the Weekly Muppet Wednesday article happened. I was surprised but figured this would be one of those cases (especially when I saw the date, which was for this week).

Has anyone else ever gotten on the site at a time like this and saw a "future" article, before it was taken away and came back later? By coincidence, most of these articles that I've seen early were ones that I sent in (though today I saw one that was there for a brief time). I wonder what's going on. I'm guessing they got articles ready and published on the site before taking it down until the day it's intended to be posted on.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Since Ryan has already seen Muppets Most Wanted, I wonder if Constantine will appear in Weekly Muppet Wednesday before or after the movie comes out. It would be cool to see him included next week, but then again, there could be spoiler-y stuff about him that the article might feel incomplete without. He'll probably be featured soon.

Today the mindset posted my latest article, about who owns what: http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2014/03/muppetology-101-advanced-property.html

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Has anyone else ever gotten on the site at a time like this and saw a "future" article, before it was taken away and came back later? By coincidence, most of these articles that I've seen early were ones that I sent in (though today I saw one that was there for a brief time). I wonder what's going on. I'm guessing they got articles ready and published on the site before taking it down until the day it's intended to be posted on.

He has everything on a schedule. Sometimes (I do it all the time) he might hit publish and then realize his mistake and pull it down. I've seen it a few times and it's a mistake that I often do as well.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
He has everything on a schedule. Sometimes (I do it all the time) he might hit publish and then realize his mistake and pull it down. I've seen it a few times and it's a mistake that I often do as well.

So you also run a website?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Muppet Mindset celebrates it's five-year anniversary (and switches from Blogspot to Wordpress) today: http://muppetmindset.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/5-years-of-the-muppet-mindset/

Hopefully there'll be a few more articles to celebrate (I think Ryan said on a podcast interview that he plans to do an article about his favorite articles).

And yesterday I sort of celebrated (I say "sort of" because I wrote it last week and sent it in a few days ago) by writing an article about some of my articles: http://muppetmindset.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/michael-wermuth-remembers-5-years-of-articles/

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I was concerned when I kept getting a "Framing Forbidden Frame" message. Now I know that was because the Mindset switched from a blogspot.com address to a wordpress.com site. Hope the entry I sent for Frank gets highlighted tomorrow.