Love is an open door

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one-part 1

The gang is on vaction for about three months. Piggy's not too happy about that. Why? She doesn't feel like it. "Piggy." Jazzy said, "Are you ok?" "No." Piggy said, "I don't feel so well." "You gotta tell him. We're gonna leave in a week." Rizzo said. Why is he being so nice to her? Piggy lied on the couch and her face pale. "What's the hold up?" Leah asked. "Nothing, it's fine." Piggy lied. "No, it's not." Jazzy said, "Get Kermit." Leah ran for Kermit.

"Kermit." Leah said, "We need you. It's an emergency." He shot up and ran with her to the living room. "What's going on?" he asked. "Look on the couch." Fozzie said. Kermit looked at the couch and saw her. "Piggy, what's wrong?" he asked, bending down to her. Piggy coughed for a long moment. "Nothing." she lied. He laid his hand on her head. "I think that she is getting something." Gonzo told them. Piggy stood up and walked up to her room.
~~~
Piggy took a deep breath. "It's ok. Just a little cold." she said to herself, "I'll get better soon."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
part 2

Piggy went to the bathroom and gagged into the toilet. "Piggy." Janice said, "What's going on?" "Nothing." Piggy lied, "Nothing at all." Piggy came out of the bathroom and lied on her bed. "What is it?" she asked.

Kermit walked up to Piggy's room. "Hey, you're ok?" he asked, as if he was about lose it. "I don't know." Piggy replied. He walked to her bed and sat with her. "You're warm." he told her, "Are you sure you're feeling ok?" She nodded.

Scooter took the thermonter and placed it in Piggy's ear.

A minute later, it beeped and he took it out. "104." Scooter told Kermit, who was looking at her. "Stay in bed." Kermit demanded, "I'll be right back." He walked out. "Why is he being weird about this?" Piggy asked. "You never been sick before when he's around you." Janice said, "He's really upset." Piggy sighed.
~~~
Kermit opened a book of veterians. He opened to the page and read it. "Oh, no." he said, his voice cracking. He ran up to her room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit grabbed Scooter and pulled him into the hallway. "What's wrong?" Scooter asked. "We need to get her to the muppet hospital." Kermit replied, "Call Honeydew!" The gofer dialed his number. "Piggy, hang in there." the frog said. He walked on the studio stage and the band started playing a song called My Heart Will Go On.
[KERMIT]

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.
"Hang in there, girl." he whispered, "Don't give up on me, now."
~~~
Honeydew came in Piggy's room with a strecher and janice lied Piggy on the gurny, and they hurried away.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Kermit sat with Fozzie in the waiting room. "Kermit, are you ok?" Fozzie asked. "Yea." Kermit lied, "Fine. I need to check on Piggy." He got up and went to Honeydew. "How is she?" he asked. Honeydew took a deep breath. "Well, she's not stable enough to go home. Turns out that she has this illness that could either kill her, make her worse, or it could be treatable." Kermit took a deeper breath. "How long until it...you know?" the frog asked. "The earliest is tonight and the latest is Wensday." Honeydew told him, "But, I think I have something for it, but it increases her chances for death. It can higher her chances of getting better, too, so we don't know what will happen." "Can I see her?" the frog asked. "I'm afraid not." the doctor replied, "No one can for protocal." Kermit walked out the door and sat on the bench in the hallway, in the studio.

Leah and Zoot saw Kermit on the bench, and sat with him. "What's wrong?" Leah asked. "Piggy's sick." Kermit said, "Deadly ill. Turns out that we waited too long and now it's really serious, and it could kill her. The earliest is tonight and the latest is on Wensday." Zoot patted him on the back and gave him a hug. "I never thought that I would lose her this way." the frog whined, "I love her and I never got the chance to tell her." Leah rubbed his back, despite Zoot's dislike. "Thanks, guys." the frog added, "I'm gonna go home." He got up and walked to main building.

"Poor frog." she said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Kermit sat in his room and cried. "Piggy." he said to himself, "Keep holding on." He took a black box and held it.
~~~
Honeydew looked at Piggy's heart moniter and looked at the lifeless Piggy. "I'm sorry." he laid his hand on her head and it was warm. "Heart rate 43 and dropping." he said.

Kermit walked into the waiting room and Honeydew took his arm. "I got some bad news." Honeydew said, "Her heart is slowly getting weaker. Unless, someone gives her bl-" "Why blood?" Kermit asked. "Most of it is no longer healthy, so in order for her to stay alive, someone has to donate." "I-i'll do it and-" "Do you know how much?" the doctor asked, "Four pipes." "I don't care." the frog said.
~~~
Leah lied on her bed with Zoot. "What's wrong?" Zoot asked. "It's all my fault." Leah replied, "Piggy-" "Shh." he rubbed her head, "It's not."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Kermit saw Piggy lifeless on the bed. With a some pieces of paper, he started writing. He wrote:

Piggy,
When you find this, I'll be somewhere else. I knew how much I loved you. I love you and I don't know if I can go through it if you don't get better. Beside the flower vase, there's a black box. I can't ask you face-to-face, so I'm writting it down. Will you marry me?
Love,
Kermit

He laid the letter on her lap and the box beside the vase. He kissed her head and walked out.
~~~
A few hours later, Piggy woke up, looking much better, and found the letter from Kermit.

After a few moments, she looked at the box and opened it. A diamond ring. She slid the ring on her finger and lied back down. Jazzy took her hand. "Let's go home." Jazzy said and got her up.
~~~
Kermit waited in the living room. Then, Jazzy and Piggy came out. He walked to Piggy. "Yes." Piggy said, "I will." Jazzy smiled at him. "I know what you did." the pig said and smiled. He leaned in and kissed her. "Let's go."

They walked into the main building.

THE NEXT CH. IS THE LAST!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Kermit and Piggy sat on the couch and kissed. "I see she's better!" Gonzo said. She pulled away. "I am." she told him. Leah and Zoot was sharing ear buds and listing to music.
~~~
Jazzy and Scooter stood on the patio in the backyard. "Love you." Scooter said. "Love you, too." Jazzy told him. They shared a kiss.

The end