MTM and MFS Double Feature DVD "Insane Deal"

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It's no problem mon Amie, a lot of people don't do it but it gets results lol, and I know the feeling of somthing being their at at exactly the wrong time, blame the external forces ha, As we discussed in a another topic the DVD prices seem absolutely extreme where you are, TM'11 is like $7 dollars here.
$7, now that's something I can afford. I saw that at Target too, and it was $14.96, and the TMM DVD 2013 was also the same price!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, I should have done that the one time I actually had money to spare, but I could only find MFS, so I bought that instead. Then every other time I went to Target with no money to spare, MTM lay rotting away on the shelves :ouch::crazy:! Next time I go, I'll certainly ask someone if they have MTM in the back, it's still the only muppet film I don't own besides MWoO and TM'11.
Well you could just buy this 2 movie set for five bucks, than either sell your other DVD copy of MFS to a used DVD store (though you won't get much money at all) or give it as a gift to another Muppet fan in your life. I've done that many times with DVDs.

I have that 2 disc set myself, though it think I spent ten bucks on it, it was quite a few years ago. I own so many DVDs, I was happy about this if for no other reason that to save a little space on my DVD racks,:smile:.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well you could just buy this 2 movie set for five bucks, than either sell your other DVD copy of MFS to a used DVD store (though you won't get much money at all) or give it as a gift to another Muppet fan in your life. I've done that many times with DVDs.

I have that 2 disc set myself, though it think I spent ten bucks on it, it was quite a few years ago. I own so many DVDs, I was happy about this if for no other reason that to save a little space on my DVD racks,:smile:.
I would rather not, if there are seperate discs that I could buy I just can not see why I should buy a double feature. I just want MTM, so ya thanks for the tip, but I will just wait until I can find MTM.