Custom patches?

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
You can request customized items on Etsy...People who do machine embroidery are usually fairly interested in doing custom work there. Be realistic when you pitch your ideal price. They'll let you know what their work is worth, though.

I've worked with a few people on Etsy for embroidery before..if you want, I can give you their names directly. Their only concern would be copyright infringement. Some people care about it more than others.

Mary84

Reaction score
I know...topic is old, but i'm looking for muppets embroidered patches in canada. I need just 3 pieces - not more. But every company which i have wrote to, says that i must order minimum 10 pieces or more :/
Do You have any propositions?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I think the advice above is still valid...if you want small quantities and don't want to make a minimum order of around 10 you need to find someone who can do custom work via a site like Etsy.

It is a lot of work to make a one-off custom embroidered patch...for most people it is not worth the time and effort for just one unfortunately.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Mustve missed this post the first time around... We had a bunch of patches embroidered by a local embroidery shop and YES it is a bit expensive... but well worth it for authentic looking high quality costuming! Everytime i look at a character wearing one of the patches im super proud of it! lol