How Floyd and Janice Met and fell in Love:My Theory

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I dunno. How about when Janice's parents try to bring her back home but Janice refuses

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
very good story! take your time to update. I'm one to talk about updating soon...hehehe. sometimes it takes me forever to update my stories. no rush! we can wait! XD
Ya ugh gotta love life especially when ur bout to graduate :/

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm very sorry I'm aware it's been 4 months since the last time I put up a chapter my life just has been crazy and rough. Plus I'm still stuck on what to write and how to start the next chapter. Don't worry I don't want this fanfic to go unfinished. Ideas would greatly appreciated!
-Ky:smile:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
How bout how Janice wants to prove her dad and step mom wrong.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Hello hello yes it's been months I'm now graduated and am busier than ever with work but I think I finally know where the whole story is going and got the next chapter ready here I'll try and update as much as I can again I apologize for the long delays and waits I know what it's like to wait on an unfinished fanfic haha anyway..here ya go! Let me know what you think Ideas for chapters are still always welcome I want to please all fxj fans thanks!

Chapter 8
The sunlight gleamed through the blinds making sleeping Janice's blonde hair shine in the light. Floyd soon awoke opening his eyes to see his beautiful girl curled up next to him still out. He smiled as he reached a hand out to push some hair that was in her face and kisses her on the forehead making her softly moan.
'Oh! Sorry for waking you baby I couldn't help myself you look like a sleeping beauty' Floyd said resting a hand on her cheek feeling them heat up as she blushed.
'Awegh! Rully?! It's fine Honey you're like so sweet what a great way to wake up' Janice responded as she held the hand of his that lay on her cheek and entwined her fingers in between the spaces of his fingers
'Good. How did my angel sleep?'
'Besides the nightmare I slept okay'
'Ohhhh yeah oh my poor little dove' Floyd said in deep solace
'Im okay now that I'm here with you' Janice said as she snuggled into him
'Awe well good I will not let anything or anyone hurt or take away my love muffin' Floyd said in a sweet tone
Janice shivered in delight as Floyd locked her in his embrace and placing gentle kisses up her neck. She didn't feel so scared or unsure anymore unlike yesterday. Floyd made her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world he treated her as if she was a gypsy princess and he was her knight. He made her forget all her troubles with her parents. She didn't need them,they never treated her like family, just a bag on trash on the curb or just a robot that follows commands. But the band was her true family that was there for her and shared her passion and built her up when she was down.
'Well then doll shall we get animal up and eat breakfast?'
'Fer sure!' Janice said as she got up changing into sweats and a pink tanktop and threw on Floyd's Maroon plaid over top.
'Wow you look hot in plaid'
'O'rully!!'
'Yeah so sexy' Floyd then made a cat claw with his hand and flirty purring noises which arose animal causing him to go nuts making them laugh
'Cat! Cat! Where's cat?!'
Floyd laughed
'No man there's no cats you just heard me flirting with Janice.'
'Oh SOR-RY' animal said
As they ate their breakfast and drank their coffee, Floyd flipped on the morning news on the tv to listen as they ate:
'Good morning all and what a wonderful morning it is down here.. It's now time fir a muppet news flash Theres a young 16 year girl who's been filed as missing as of yesterday evening.'
In the corner of the screen a picture of Janice appeared
Upon seeing this Janice gasped and choked on a piece of bacon.
'Oh..no!..' Her face was now pale with fear.
Floyd patted her hand comfortingly as they continued watching
'Miss Janice was last seen yesterday at 11:45pm yesterday in the residence of her dad Peter and his mom Nanette where there had been an explosive fight between them. She is believed to have ran away from home.If you think you may have seen this beautiful lady.. Please call 1-800-MUPPETNEWS..'
'Like Please turn that off..' Janice cried tears streaming down her face
Floyd shut it off immediately and turned over to comfort his poor main squeeze who was very frightened. Poor Janice curled up in a ball clinging to her boyfriend for security
'Oh Floyd like I don't want to go back home. I'm not treated very well no one understands' She sobbed
'Shhhh...now now princess it's okay you're okay..' Floyd whispered in her ear rocking her.
'Nobody knows that they abused me and treat me like dirt. I don't get why they wane to have me back in the first place?! I can't go to school I can't show my face around here anymore I can't !!' Janice sniffled
'Shhhh...I know baby girl..don't you worry bout it..We'll figure something out..Floyd's not gonna let anything happen to you..' He said hugging her even tighter as more protectiveness for her in him grew strong.
'Promise?' Janice lifted her head to look him straight in the eyes
'Of course. I promise Janice. Were in this together you,me and the whole band' said Floyd kissing her forehead and cheek. 'What we'll do is phone Teeth and Zoot they'll get the bus over here and we'll all drive to Hollywood..get some gigs earn some money-'
'-But like I have to finish school I'll need fit that in with school. It'll be so busy! Floyd there is a lot we have to think about here..' Janice said interrupting
'I was just getting to that Jan. It won't be a problem. I can Tudor you!'
'You could...do that?!'
'Oh Sure mama I had good grades so I could teach you some useful life learning that'll you'll actually use'
'Oh Floyd you're the best and so smart!' Janice said as she hugged him.
'Okay okay..it's fine baby doll let's call the guys get out of here ASAP until this blows over'
'Fer sure!' exclaimed Janice