FS: Palisades Dr. Teeth and Electric Mayhem Playset

JJandJanice

Reaction score
First off, sorry that I don't have any pictures posted, but I can take some in the future. Anyhow, I do have for sale figures of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem playset that comes with Animal, however I'm sorry to say that Animal does have a broken left hand. Both the figure and playset are loose. Dr. Teeth does come with everything including hat, keyboards and Muppet show 25 years stand and Animal and playset still comes with the speakers and six lights. As mention Animal does have a broken hand, but I still have the hand, so perhaps you or someone you know can fix it, drumsticks are also included. I'm asking 15 for Dr. Teeth and 40 for the playset, but those prices aren't written in stone and I'm a flexible collector, so you can make an offer and I'll consider it. Also buyer would have to pay for shipping as well. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Update: Perhaps I should of mentioned this in the title, but I also have quite a few of the Jim Henson's Dinosaurs toys from McDonalds Happy Meals. I'm pretty sure I have the whole family, but I'll have to check. Sorry that I'm not totally sure, but I'm in the process of moving and need to make a little extra money as well downsize my collection, thanks again.

Last edited:

los

Reaction score
Sent you a PM. Interested in Dr Teeth.

los

Reaction score
A+ rating. Was a pleasant and quick transaction. Very glad to had done business with JJ