Dreams about Muppets...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've had MANY dreams about Muppets including:

1. I found a tape of the lost Crack Master video from SS in my backyard.
2. Kermit the Frog was in Disney Infinity.
3. I was on stage performing a Miss Mousey puppet.
4. The Muppet gang appeared on ICarly.
5. "Sesame Street Old School Volume 4" came out.
6. I was on the set of Sesame Street.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where Wayne and Wanda were in The Great Muppet Caper somehow despite not being in the film itself, appearing during the scene where the residents were talking amongst themselves. It was a little strange.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was watching the extended version of Muppets Most Wanted. During the scene when the Muppets are giving suggestions for a plot during “We’re Doing a Sequel”, someone (I’m not sure who) suggested to do some plot where it is set outside during the Revolutionary era and several Muppets including Mopatop, Nimnim (from Alam Simsim), Uncle Deadly, Boppity, the Green Boppity-like Frackle, and Old Joe were seen rowing the boat in the water. They were doing a chant that is sort of like “hooga chaka” from the song, “Hooked on a Feeling”.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The other night, I dreamt that I was watching an alternate version of the Mad Man Mooney scene from The Muppet Movie, where Mad Man Mooney realizes how the decimal got on the price tag and wipes it off, only for the Muppets to dismiss it as "the oldest trick in the book".

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a Finding Nemo dream where Dory took Coral's place as Marlin's wife. It was really odd, but yet it made sense at the same time, because Dory was free to do whatever without Coral getting mad at her and beating her up for stealing Marlin away from her.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream that Beautiful Day Monster, Bobo, The Newsman, and Sam participated in the gulag finale, standing next to Walleye Pike.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Last night actually I had a dream where I was living with Floyd and janice cuz they adopted me all I remember is that we threw a pool party and were hot tubbing and janice tucking me in then the next day I was backstage while they were performing in like a victorian theatre and were in Victorian costume and Floyd ended up asking janice to marry him and she said yes. They got married in this fancy hotel janice was in a tux instead of a wedding dress (typical if you ask me lol)

I don't remember when but I also had another dream that I was a Jew in the holocaust in a concentration camp and I ended up bunking with richard hunt where we fell in love and tried to escape the camp together and ended up getting arrested and I think killed

I have no idea what I had eaten before bed lol

Eyeball

Reaction score
Might sound slightly strange but I had a dream in which I was mugged by that full bodied Muppet from the Rita Moreno episode, I had no idea why lol.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was somehow preforming Beautiful Day Monster for the wedding scene in Muppets Most Wanted. It was for a behind the scenes set of the movie apparently.

JLG

Reaction score
I once had a bizarre dream where I was in some strange city with a big crowd of people, and we were all in a counter-demonstration against the Ku Klux Klan, which was holding a march. (Oddly, in the very dark, deep shadows underneath an elevated subway.) The KKK sheet-wearers were marching along, holding up their banners and stuff, and the big crowd was standing at the side heckling them.
Then I noticed that among us in the crowd was none other than....Gonzo. :concern:"We'll really let 'em have it!" he said excitedly, holding up a sign and waving it around. When I spotted him, I became very nervous. Uh oh, I thought. If HE'S here, that's gonna really tick these guys off. After all, if your cause is racial supremacy, you don't get too much more "different" than him.
The Klan marchers had begun to pass us by, and were getting more and more distant as they made their way into the dark, shadowy distance. Gonzo jumped out from the crowd and ran a short way in the direction they had gone. "Oh, no," I silently pleaded. "Don't provoke them..."
Gonzo shouted after them, saying something like (I forget exactly) "Yep! That's right! Go ahead and run! You guys are all talk! Ha!"
The Klan stopped. And turned around.
Oh, crap.
And suddenly we were under attack. The Klan morphed into a frenzied mob, descending upon us like an angry storm. The crowd all scattered and ran for it. I was suddenly alone, and being pursued by some Klansmen, who suddenly morphed into an enormous white streetcleaner, its wheels and brush buzzing furiously, threatening to flatten me, and it was getting closer and closer.....

I woke up. And my first thought was, "Gonzo!? Since when do I dream about Gonzo?!" :confused::big_grin:

Only time a Muppet has ever been in my dream.