New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

RodNBlossom

Reaction score
Hi. I'm a huge muppet fan from way back. I got the privilege of training with the Henson Company when cast in Playhouse Disney in Anaheim back in the early 90's, I also got the opportunity to train with Lion King's puppet creator Michael Curry when doing a national children's tour, and currently will be a puppeteer with Universal Studios HHN.

I currently have a unique dog that is getting quite a few followers online and I have started doing fun photoshoots with her and the muppet puppets that I currently have. I would like to start making my own muppet reproductions so I came here to get insight from incredible muppet friends and puppet makers. Hi. I'm happy to be here.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi. I'm a huge muppet fan from way back. I got the privilege of training with the Henson Company when cast in Playhouse Disney in Anaheim back in the early 90's, I also got the opportunity to train with Lion King's puppet creator Michael Curry when doing a national children's tour, and currently will be a puppeteer with Universal Studios HHN.

I currently have a unique dog that is getting quite a few followers online and I have started doing fun photoshoots with her and the muppet puppets that I currently have. I would like to start making my own muppet reproductions so I came here to get insight from incredible muppet friends and puppet makers. Hi. I'm happy to be here.
Nice information about you. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
Please, have a look around and chat with others. :smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun here.

Indiana

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I'm Indiana.
My favourite Character is Rolf. He's the sweetest character ever, and, dare I say it, I think Rolf is better than Kermit.

I love the muppets. I pretty much grew up with them. My favourite season is probably season 2.