Epic Rap Battles of History

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Epic Rap Battles of History is a hilarious YouTube series where they make celebrities and historical figures rap. Have any of you seen this series? If so what are your favorite rap battles? Mine are:

1. Bob Ross vs. Pablo Picasso
2. Abe Lincoln vs. Chuck Norris
3. Dumbledore vs. Gandalf
3. Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespear
4. The Mario Bros vs. the Wright Bros
5. Sarah Palin vs. Lady Gaga
6. Sir Isaac Newton vs. Bill Nye
7. Elvis vs. Michael Jackson
8. Ben Franklin vs. Billy Mays
9. Adam vs. Eve

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Epic Rap Battles of History is a hilarious YouTube series where they make celebrities and historical figures rap. Have any of you seen this series? If so what are your favorite rap battles? Mine are:

1. Bob Ross vs. Pablo Picasso
2. Abe Lincoln vs. Chuck Norris
3. Dumbledore vs. Gandalf
3. Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespear
4. The Mario Bros vs. the Wright Bros
5. Sarah Palin vs. Lady Gaga
6. Sir Isaac Newton vs. Bill Nye
7. Elvis vs. Michael Jackson
8. Ben Franklin vs. Billy Mays
9. Adam vs. Eve
I've heard of it, but I have never seen it. It looks stupid and it sounds boring.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've heard of it, but I have never seen it. It looks stupid and it sounds boring.
You like them now don't you? I remember saying the same thing about Happy Tree Friends on this very forum before I actually watched it and now I freaking love it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No mention of Stan Lee Vs. Jim Henson (both of whom got taken down by Walt Disney)? :stick_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, yes, I too get a kick out of this channel - I love how they took a swipe at the election with Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton, and then bringing in Abe Lincoln.

Another one I enjoy that I don't see listed is Miley Cyrus Vs. Joan of Arc.

Oprah Vs. Ellen was pretty amusing too:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Joan of Arc vs. Miley Cyrus is hilarious, especially the fact that somebody could even mention those two in the same sentence cracks me up. I'm surprised they didn't mean the Wrecking Ball (at least I don't recall hearing it in there), was this made before that horrible video of Miley naked on a wrecking ball came out?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Stan Lee/Jim Henson was the best, hands down. I liked the Obama/Romney one.
I agree! Stan vs. Jim is my new favorite. I posted that before the Jim vs. Stan video even came out, my favorite part is how respectful they were to Jim when they are usually much much meaner (making fun of how Bruce Lee's family died in a different much harsher battle was extremely uncalled for). I also liked the more obscure Muppet/Henson jokes that the average Rap Battles fan wouldn't get like Sweetums, Skeksis, Doozer sticks, and Mr. Hooper.

snichols1973

Reaction score
I would like to see an ERBOH episode about whose interrogation techniques are worse: the Bush-era CIA or the Spanish Inquisition...