My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
*yawn* It's been how long since their last post and still nothing new. They better post something new tomorrow or else. Or else I'll be done playing altogether.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I'm lead to believe the people in charge of this game retired from the company for good. Anyone else under the same assumption?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah I've pretty much lost interest in this game. It's just not going anywhere, I wonder if the creators have lost interest too lol.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I wonder if Disney and/or the game company have dropped update support for the game. Maybe the contract was only for one year. They were going to have some sort of "update" but it's been over a month since that was announced. Basic symmetry would imply at least a 6th stage coming eventually.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I guess it's not worth getting then now, huh? I didn't have a smart-phone when it did come out and now that I do, it doesn't seem like it's active.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I guess it's not worth getting then now, huh? I didn't have a smart-phone when it did come out and now that I do, it doesn't seem like it's active.
It's a good app. Kind of frustrating, but the designers have done a good job so far.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Yeah, unfornately, things will never be the same and by that I mean when they used to post new photos once a day. Now that no longer happens the game is dead to me at this point.

Slackbot

Reaction score
It seems that, following the disappointing domestic box office take MMW got, Disney has throttled way back on the Muppets. Before they were promoting it like gangbusters; now they're pulling out two-year-old promo videos that have been gathering dust on the shelves.

My guess is that Disney simply is not behind this video game any more. Whether that means that they are no longer funding it, or are restricting BBB from adding new content, I have no idea. I don't believe BBB would let the lame languish if they had a choice, as they make their money when people buy premium currency, and lately there's no earthly reason to do that. (Contrast that with My Singing Monsters, in which they've added more and more neato stuff like super-huge castles, torches, and embiggening to keep the players' attention and siphon off those gems.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
It seems that, following the disappointing domestic box office take MMW got, Disney has throttled way back on the Muppets. Before they were promoting it like gangbusters; now they're pulling out two-year-old promo videos that have been gathering dust on the shelves.
And yet, they still advertise Planes merchandise when that sequel fell off the map within a week. Only reason it made more money (mostly international) was that it was released in more territories and wasn't given a royal screw job internationally when the American numbers didn't look good.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
At least The Simpsons: Tapped Out is constantly updating every day, so you never get bored, which is good, because more updates means I can expand on my collection. So far I have Apu, Krusty, Cletus, Homer, Lisa, Milhouse, Flanders, and Skinner. I still need Bart, Marge, and Grandpa to complete the Simpsons family category, which more than likely I won't unlock them until either level 11 or 12.