A day after the helicopter

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
98890p;I AM STILL WORKING ON THE NEWER ONE!! ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one

No one knew who was going to get it, but one did. Constantine, the world's most dangerous frog, escaped from the Gulag for the second time. He kidnapped Kermit's girl, but he rescued her. Why would he do that? Because, he loves her too much to let him take her away and eventually kill her.

Kermit The Frog, the president of the gang, had fallen in love with Miss Piggy. But, she doesn't believe it. He walked into her room and found her crying on her bed.

"Piggy, what's going on?" he asked, sitting on her bed. "I thought he was you and I also thought that he really loved me." she told him, "I was wrong. No one loves me. You know, I know it, and everyone knows." This is my chance, he thought. "I do." he told her, "I love you." She sighed. "Really?" she asked. He nodded and took her hand. After a few more moments of comfort, they walked downstairs to the living room.

Fozzie walked up to Kermit and pulled him over to the hallway. "Did you tell her?" he asked. "Yes." Kermit replied, "I-we're together again." "I'm so happy for you." the bear told him, "I could only imagine what you would be like if she was gone." Kermit's heart broke a little when he heard that. Piggy walked up to Kermit and took his arm. He turned at this move and smiled at her. "Hi, sweety." he said. "Hey." she said.

"A frog and a pig." the bear said, "Wonderful."
~~~
Kermit and Gonzo walked to the studio and saw two paramedics waiting. "What's going on?" Gonzo asked. The two medics looked at each other.

"We need you to go to the hospital." one of them said, "A intruder broke in and told Miss Piggy that he was going to kill her. All we know is that he had an russian accent and knocked her out, which put her into a truama." Kermit covered his face. "She's gonna be alright?" Kermit asked. "She'll be fine." the other medic said, "Come with us." The two friends went into the van and they was on their way to the hospital.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two-Hey, I got a bad cold and my voice is leavin' me so until I get better, I won't be posting as much!

Kermit and Gonzo walked into Piggy's room. "What the **** happened?" Kermit asked. "Well, a frog broke in and tried to kill us." Fozzie said, "Until Piggy fought back and she got knocked out with some bruises." "I was checked out five minutes ago." Piggy said. "Take the rest home. I got Piggy." the frog demanded.

Kermit and Piggy sat in the car. "I told you not to fight back." he said, "Why?" "I had to defend myself." she told him, "What was I-" "Hide." he stopped her. She stared at him and he stopped the car.

"I love you." he told her, "I will not lose you again. Even if stars fell to Earth, I will not lose you ever again and if I have to choose between you and my friends, I hope you don't walk out the door. because it will be you." He started driving again.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three-pt. 1

Leah and Jazzy took their bags and went upstairs. "I wonder how Kermit's doing about Piggy's accident." Leah said. "I don't know." Jazzy said, "He's might convince her to, uh, you know." They laughed.

Kermit and Piggy lied on their bed. "I'm sorry." she said. "Don't worry about that now." he told her, "Look, I know what happened last night is still bothering you, and don't get me wrong, it's bothering me too, but one reason why I was so upset, because I don't wanna lose you again. I keep on seeing you getting dragged to the helicoper. I can't see that again." He kissed her softly. "Kermi-" "Shush." he stopped her, "Don't be mad at yourself."

They kissed for the reamander of the night. "I want a fig." he told her. She sighed and took a deep breath.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been fighting a cold and I'm trying to get the story flowing, but the cold has been keeping me from doing more with the chapters than what is in the chapters.
It's too bad that you have a cold. I feel really sorry for you and I hope you get better soon.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Jazzy took Piggy's arm and took her to the studio. "What are you doing?" Piggy asked. "Oh, just doing what the boss told me to do." Jazzy replied, "Well, listen, uh, don't tell anyone I said this, but he needs you to perform with him." The pig sighed and they walked in.

Kermit took Piggy to the stage and singaled the producers to air it. "Ok." she said. "Welcome to the Muppet Stage." he said, "Here we go."

Janice and her friends started to play the music.
[KERMIT]

Weather man said it’s gonna snow
By now I should be used to the cold
Mid-February shouldn’t be so scary
It was only December
I still remember the presents, the tree, you and me

[PIGGY]

But you went away
How dare you?
I miss you
They say I’ll be OK
But I’m not going to ever get over you
[BOTH]

Living alone here in this place
I think of you, and I’m not afraid
Your favorite records make me feel better
Cause you sing along
With every song
I know you didn’t mean to give them to me
But you went away
How dare you?
I miss you
They say I’ll be OK
But I’m not going to ever get over you
[KERMIT]

It really sinks in, you know, when I see it in stone
Cause you went away,
How dare you?
I miss you
They say I’ll be OK
But I’m not going to ever get over you​
She wrapped her arms around his neck and they shared a kiss. Jazzy jumped up and down, just being happy.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Piggy walked to her room and saw Kermit on her bed. "What's going on?" she asked. "You don't know," he replied, "Link-you know when I fired him, he made wrote a note. You need to get out of here and go anywhere else, but here."

Jazzy and Leah walked in a few seconds later. "He's in prison," Jazzy told them, "Constantine escaped." "How can I help?" Piggy asked. "No," the frog said, "You won't. I just got you back and I told you how much I...Love you." He walked out.
~~~
A few hours later, everyone got to the living room. "Tomorrow, we will be airing the show in park," Kermit began, "If anyone spots Constantine or Link, tell me. Piggy will give me the signal to hurry and Fozzie will stay with her." "Kermit, are you sure this is a good idea?" Leah asked. "No," he replied, "Again, this is the show and it's a restart of the tour."

"If he does somehow come, I'll handle it." Piggy said. "No." Constantine said behind her. Kermit pulled her back. "I don't-" Constantine punched him, which caused him to fall. "Let her go," Fozzie demanded and pushed him across the room. "Piggy, go!" Kermit exclaimed, standing up.

She began to run with Jazzy and Leah. "I ******* KNEW IT!" she exclaimed. "Well, it's not a suprize." Jazzy and Leah said.

Kermit drove his car in front of the girls. "PIGGY, COME ON!" he yelled. The three friends got in. "WWEAMD?" Leah asked. "WHAT?" Jazzy asked. "What would Elise and Mandy do?" the trumpeter replied, "Where are they when we need them?" "Piggy, you're alright?" he asked. She nodded.
~~~
The police barged in and took Constantine. "Bye, froggy, bye," Fozzie said, "Get him out of here."
~~~
Kermit and the girls walked into the house and sat on the couches. "It's really rare that you would do that." Piggy told him. "I can't live without you," he told her, "Not again."

He leaned in and they shared a kiss. "You know," Leah said, "There is a bedroom upstairs. Go to it."