Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
After MONTHS of planning ...writing...puppeting...filming...editing...and hard work EPISODE ONE IS FINALLY HERE!! A huge thanks to EVERYONE who helped out!! We tried to thank everyone in the credits...if by chance we left you out...we are so sorry and you!!

THANKS TO ALL THE SASSAFANS AROUND THE GLOBE!!

Hope you guys dig it!!

theSHE124

Reaction score
Great Work, Sassafactory Studios! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Using fuzzscreens for transitions--did not see that one coming! The music is excellent, so it's awesome to see previously-individual clips on the episode just as you intended. Cheese...yes, I've been laughing at that running gag, especially when self-proclaimed pro BeBop did that! :laugh: Whatever planet she and her friends come from, it must be full of wonderful cheese. And now I see why you call it 'Imagination Station'; you guys definitely kept up with the theme to lead to that resolution. Nice! I don't suspect that 1-min intro will be on future episodes, but it definitely helps to anyone seeing this for the first time, whether they know Sassafrass Junction from before or after the fact.

Hey Chris! Your name's on there! Thanks for showing us this here at MC! :wink: Now I need to get back to my assignment...Wait! Maybe you can help! Does your studio have any job openings?? I'll use one in my interest as a sample for my homework.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
After MONTHS of planning ...writing...puppeting...filming...editing...and hard work EPISODE ONE IS FINALLY HERE!! A huge thanks to EVERYONE who helped out!! We tried to thank everyone in the credits...if by chance we left you out...we are so sorry and you!!

THANKS TO ALL THE SASSAFANS AROUND THE GLOBE!!

Hope you guys dig it!!

This is wicked awesome! Of course, Gabby is in it which is awesome!