"Disney Drive On" possible new web series?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The only solution to get the last two episodes on YouTube is if we all get YT accounts and keep begging Driveonmuppets to put them up. Unless someone is willing to put them on Dailymotion. Seriously, I want to watch those episodes for free!
A DisneyMoviesAnywhere account is free. And then the videos are free too.

Slackbot

Reaction score
It takes less work to set up an account than it does to complain about it and ask others to put the videos up on Youtube (which I won't do, because that too much wooooork.)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Relax guys, I will upload it, and you do not have to do "work", though I only am, because people are saying that it is going to be taken off of the website soon, and that the Disney Movies Anywhere website does not work on some computers, so you will see it soon, hope you guys are happy.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Aww I loved watching this mini series!:fanatic::rolleyes:

I loved seeing the improvement of Walter's character as he tries to find his place with The Muppets in each episode. The partnership between him and Pepe is hilarious by the way!:smile:

Seeing Walter go behind-the-scenes at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank made me wish to go there someday..:fanatic:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Er...not to double post here, but I don't see these episodes disappearing anytime soon. I keep on checking the Disney Movies Anywhere app after a while to see if they are.:stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Er...not to double post here, but I don't see these episodes disappearing anytime soon. I keep on checking the Disney Movies Anywhere app after a while to see if they are.:stick_out_tongue:
They probably will be gone, but not for a long time, my advice is to use some converter to make the videos your own, or if not that just film them with a camera.

beaker

Reaction score
I recently rewatched all six episodes of Disney Drive On Muppets, still absolutely love the whole vibe of it. Of course, Disney won't release it on dvd. Disney seems to be allergic to releasing Disney era Muppets on dvd and instead rather just rerelease the movies ad nauseum.

Btw ANY Muppet clip, short, video etc that's ever been online...be it from the balcony, 2008-2009 Muppets.com shorts(the best imho), youtube shorts etc can easily be ripped from the web. Realplayer capture, Wondershare and Replay Video Capture all do the trick as does offliberty.com and keepvid. Only thing I'm missing is the 2005-2006 Movies.com From the Balcony episodes as I didn't know how to capture back then.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I recently rewatched all six episodes of Disney Drive On Muppets, still absolutely love the whole vibe of it. Of course, Disney won't release it on dvd. Disney seems to be allergic to releasing Disney era Muppets on dvd and instead rather just rerelease the movies ad nauseum.

Btw ANY Muppet clip, short, video etc that's ever been online...be it from the balcony, 2008-2009 Muppets.com shorts(the best imho), youtube shorts etc can easily be ripped from the web. Realplayer capture, Wondershare and Replay Video Capture all do the trick as does offliberty.com and keepvid. Only thing I'm missing is the 2005-2006 Movies.com From the Balcony episodes as I didn't know how to capture back then.
What would be the point of releasing shorts that can be watched online legally on DVD, who would buy that, and knowing how muppet DVDs are overpriced it would probably be like thirty bucks for the first two episodes of Disney Drive on, not something that people would buy.