Cookie's Crumby Pictures: Star S'mores

Drtooth

Reaction score
Which is the same small dilemma that faces me when it comes to Sesame leaking stuff online. Do I watch the highly anticipated leaked video now or do I wait and see it on the show for the first time?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
SPOILER WARNING: I can't determine whether what I say in this post is a spoiler or not, but I tried to put most of it in white so it'll appear invisible and have to be highlighted to be read, but even though it works in preview, when I hit "post" and then every time I hit "save changes" the text shows. So if you don't want details spoiled before the show airs, don't read this post.

Watching this, I really wish that this was done on a day when Frank Oz was performing on the show. Though I do not know whether there'd been any official word on whether he is performing this year (I don't think he performed on the show at all last season).

So Cookie keeps having to restrain himself from eating Chewy, yet he keeps chewing on him, without taking full bites. Normally when he eats a cookie, it comes apart rather quickly. I guess with the character being a living cookie he's able to stay in one piece while Cookie tries to eat him as opposed to when Cookie eats a non-living cookie.